Please show respect for Mr Chansiri at the Fans Forum

Not sure where this idea of investment is coming from? Would you invest in a business that is forced to tread water for the next 2 years as FFP rolls on? 

The venue has changed due to demand as people as quite rightly, hacked off. For those that do go, don’t expect anything different than what has gone before. It’ll be a 4 or 5 hour gig with DC talking for most of it.

Set your expectations low and anything else is a bonus

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Only thing that can save the forum is the announcement of a competent new manager.

No sage and onion, that doesn't include your mates dad in Estonia.

I honestly think Chansiri has only called this forum to have a pop at fans who have been criticizing him on social media.  

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I honestly think Chansiri has only called this forum to have a pop at fans who have been criticizing him on social media.  

If he's really going to the trouble of having 1000 people to attend to do that, then it would be right up there with the most dumbest things he's done. 

Just now, SiJ said:

If he's really going to the trouble of having 1000 people to attend to do that, then it would be right up there with the most dumbest things he's done. 

There was a clue in the announcement  about the meeting  from the club . I think he has an agenda at this meeting. 

Sheffield Wednesday will host an open fans' forum at Hillsborough on Thursday 20 December.

Dejphon Chansiri will lead the forum, taking questions on everything relative to our club, on and off the field.

No subject will be off the agenda and the chairman is urging in particular any fans who use the platform of social media to leave untrue and potentially damaging posts to attend and address any concerning issues face to face.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yeah, but if the whole thing is entirely dedicated to that then he's an idiot. 

I agree , but just think he is going to have a rant at fans, which will make the whole meeting even more toxic. 

13 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

That would be his biggest schoolboy error yet.

Goodwill for his fuckwittery is at an all time low.

He needs to own up, apologise and build bridges.

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

There was a clue in the announcement  about the meeting  from the club . I think he has an agenda at this meeting. 

Sheffield Wednesday will host an open fans' forum at Hillsborough on Thursday 20 December.

Dejphon Chansiri will lead the forum, taking questions on everything relative to our club, on and off the field.

No subject will be off the agenda and the chairman is urging in particular any fans who use the platform of social media to leave untrue and potentially damaging posts to attend and address any concerning issues face to face.

Is the chairman for real? In this day and age? Grow up you child - never going to happen - you can’t stop the internet and you can’t stop people talking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Is the chairman for real? In this day and age? Grow up you child - never going to happen - you can’t stop the internet and you can’t stop people talking. 

I was gobsmacked when i read that myself. comes across as he is looking for a fight with supporters. Its a bizarre thing to say 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I was gobsmacked when i read that myself. comes across as he is looking for a fight with supporters. Its a bizarre thing to say 

it’s a bizarre thing to request from anyone, what’s the problem with reporting on the evening? Or telling or speculating what exactly is he afraid off? 

15 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Haha...looks like some screening of applicants may be in place...is Neil helping him out...IP addresses of main offenders? UTO.

• Haha 2

I said it earlier but I really do think Chansiri's just manufacturing this forum so the outcome is he can simply walk away, perhaps chucking the club into financial oblivion. I appreciate he's spent a lot, but it's money he can easily afford to lose so those that think this can't happen purely based on the investment he's made so far could be in for a rude awakening. As Admiral Ackbar would say...

image.png.34c7174fcb2335e572b2a12c141bfa4b.png