Please show respect for Mr Chansiri at the Fans Forum

17 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I think he's got something up is sleeve, something with which he can take the wind out of the fans' sails.

I don't see any other reason why he would call this meeting.

I mean, what's in it for him otherwise?

He must know what is almost certain to happen, namely the slanging match which everybody is predicting.

Chansiri will have to effectively sit there and take stick for the duration of the session, because as soon as he tries to pass the buck all hell will break loose.

I think he'll announce something unexpected at the outset, to wrong-foot the fans in attendance, many of whom are spoiling for a fight.

He's either selling, has figured out some way of easing the financial situation, or he plans to have another manager in place by then, or assuredly lined up.

Personally think you are expecting to much. I would love him to come out with some good news, new manager or investment but I very much doubt it. Can imagine he is praying for a win tomorrow because in his head he will think everything is fine, and probably certain fans will also think that after 1 win and forget about the months of crap. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

I think Chansiri will be looking for a way out before the end of the season or for someone to come in alongside and share the burden? Personally I think we need a proper director of football who can oversee all football matters from scouting to the academy?

Feeling this will be Jos last game regardless, 1 year contract, verbal agreement to leave who knows can't see him been here come Monday. 

No chance would DC change the venue, moved to the octogen for a reason 'a show' / 'presentation' 

he wouldn't  invite an extra 1000 fans for him to be heckled. He is thinking this is going to be a master stroke to get the fans back on board to invest yet 'more' money, it's going to be a rallying cry 

I could be wrong, and proberbly am but can hope something positive is going to happen 

24 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Personally think you are expecting to much. I would love him to come out with some good news, new manager or investment but I very much doubt it. Can imagine he is praying for a win tomorrow because in his head he will think everything is fine, and probably certain fans will also think that after 1 win and forget about the months of crap. 

My point was that I don't see him calling this meet for our benefit.

Especially not in the current climate.

He's putting himself up on offer.

There's got to be something in it for him.

He doesn't strike me as the kind of bloke who'll sit there for the duration and take flak.

It will be like a red rag to a bull if he attempts to deflect the blame onto the fans.

Like I said to Owler, he might be trying to engineer his own departure.

Personally, I think there's more to this than meets the eye.

It works both ways and the Chairman should also show respect for the supporters. If he doesn't start telling us some truth about what is going on, then maybe the supporters should walk out of the meeting which will at least indicate how we feel without showing disrespect?

16 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Honestly, if it turns into a slanging match ...which I’ve every expectation it will !  I can see him walking out , and then we can all start the ‘what now’ flap 

I think for that very reason he changed the venue.

16 hours ago, owler66 said:

I look at pictures of the North seating what do I see Fantham, Dooley, Hirst, Rimmer no friggin Chansiri he doesn't respect our history it didn't start 3 years ago 

If he'd replaced any of those names in the seating,with his own,or re-named the stand from any one of those legends,to his own,think you'd have a point fella,as it happens he didn't,all those seats said were SWFC,hardly breaking any hearts with that is there.

16 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

I think he's got something up is sleeve, something with which he can take the wind out of the fans' sails.

He must know what is almost certain to happen, namely the slanging match which everybody is predicting.

Chansiri will have to effectively sit there and take stick for the duration of the session, because as soon as he tries to pass the buck all hell will break loose.

I think he'll announce something unexpected at the outset, to wrong-foot the fans in attendance, many of whom are spoiling for a fight.

He's either selling, has figured out some way of easing the financial situation, or he plans to have another manager in place by then, or assuredly lined up.

I tend to agree mate . He has never changed the meeting to a bigger venue before . 

19 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Announcing a range of Elev8 water bottles (various colours). You mark my words.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, owler66 said:

Fed up of having to kiss his ar$€ because if we don't we won't have a club, personally I hope he does one and if it means this club has to start again so be it 

No one  is forced to attend matches, pay extortionate prices and be subjected to poor end football... I will always be a fan, supporting them is an option.   

22 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

This could be a game changing event this next fans forum.

As you intimate,Jos must be lined up for the chop, or new investment, or he's selling up and he has a buyer.

My guess would be, Jos will still be here. He'll announce new investment and a period of transition to new ownership. He'll say his hands are tied and any future decisions must involve the new owners. The clear out will start in January and continue during close season and the price of the pies have to be increased.

He’s got a lot to answer for 

yes we tinkered on beingva premier league club and we’ve had a few highs but your as good as your last club and right now I generally see a 4 year reign that’s sent us backwards from when Milan had stewardship of us 

our prices are through the roof

our league position is low 

our form is getting us relegated

we are on the brink (no proof ) of an embargo 

yes we got to the play offs twice and we’ve got a new pitch scoreboard, and paintwork

but at the moment I see a rich man playing millionaires hobby and badly 

he he needs to get his ego out of his backside and surround himself with people who can get us out of this 

the prices we pay for what we get and what I expect is coming is simply not good enough 

he needs a plan and he certainly needs to get some honesty out because he’s turned us into a mess