Please show respect for Mr Chansiri at the Fans Forum

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

None of the persistent serial club critics will be going to this... they never do...

I'm working 12 hour nights per usual but would have loved to have gone to this one with it being a bigger venue.

I'm going straight onto a night shift after it. Start at ten, got a feeling I may be a little late but lucky to have got a little flex. I think it's going to be an important one. Sincerely hope he's not going to tell us he's effing off unless there is a good buyer in place, which seems unlikely. 

7 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I'm going straight onto a night shift after it. Start at ten, got a feeling I may be a little late but lucky to have got a little flex. I think it's going to be an important one. Sincerely hope he's not going to tell us he's effing off unless there is a good buyer in place, which seems unlikely. 

Think you may be more than a little late for your night shift, the club have applied for an extension until 3.30am lol

• Haha 3

On a light hearted note..

Would love loads of Owlstalk members to attend but only using their sign ins when prompted to ask a question ..

The vision of John Pearson calling out the likes of individually in the style of Father Jack  :--

"KenDoddsdadsdogsdead"

"JunkSmuggler"

"Hootie & The Shittu"

"Anus."

"Vulva"

"One Eyed Milkman"

& ShandyPants  

And many more ...

Would certainly bring a smile to one or two and the looks  on the none owlstalker's faces as the names are read out would be a picture 

Would lighten the mood I think too?

....lol

• Haha 9

13 hours ago, BingleyOwl said:

Actually, the reason you can't contribute properly to this discussion is because you don't know how to. Probably best you bow out, cheers.

Chansiri bought all of our 2015/16 and 2016/17 star players with his own money. Gate receipts, shirt prices blah blah - yes, expensive, but please understand that these haven't contributed to Chansiri's spending. They are high in order to aid our position with regard to FFP.

No he didn't.

He invested the money by loaning it the the club. Currently, SWFC owes Mr Chansiri a bucketload of cash to pay for those players. You can be fairly sure he's going to want that money back because he may have a few quid but he's not at a level where £30m goes unnoticed.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Cheers Steve...Hope Rangers get through tonight

No worries mate, it's the first time i've had an urge and actually wanted to attend anything Wednesday related this season, seriously and he goes and picks that night, i could have done the night before, i may email the club and ask if they can bring it forward a day so i can attend and see what all the fuss is about.

I wouldn't just be turning up so i could sit and stare (whilst open mouthed and slavering) at our lovely :CEO:, honest :ph34r:

Can't see Rangers getting a win tonight TBH, Gerrard's got some playing for him like we do at Wednesday ATM, overrated and bone idle)

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

Just now, steveger said:

No worries mate, it's the first time i've had an urge and actually wanted to attend anything Wednesday related this season, seriously and he goes and picks that night, i could have done the night before, i may email the club and ask if they can bring it forward a day so i can attend and see what all the fuss is about.

I wouldn't just be turning up so i could sit and stare (whilst open mouthed and slavering) at our lovely :CEO:, honest :ph34r:

Most will be open mouthed and slaverin' before the curtain goes up mate lol

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Just for a bit of balance, before Chansiri invested in us, our line up was

Kirkland 

Vermijl
Lees
Buxton
Helan

Lee

Semedo
Melo
Maguire

Lavery

Keane

He's made a lot of mistakes but we are much better off with him than without him

We're sh*t at the minute but we'll get better again, under MM we were never going to be anything more than a bottom half team year after year.

The spine of the team ie Westwood, Lee, Lees and Hutchinson were already in place before Chansiri took over, so that team is no more than squad players.

16 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

The spine of the team ie Westwood, Lee, Lees and Hutchinson were already in place before Chansiri took over, so that team is no more than squad players.

The point was the quality of players we've been able to sign has undeniably gone up because of Chansiri. Got us close, we failed, made mistakes but we'll be back up there again. Just need patience. 

28 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

When he wheels out the old chestnut about being a better team than the grunters be sure to clap and laugh won't you.

Didn't he actually say "better players than united"

He's got every right to believe it. Circumstance means we won't see it.

I honestly wish we'd focus all our negativity towards those that have robbed us blind like your Urby Emmanuelson's and Almen Abdi's 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blue and white said:

He isn't a wealthy businessman, he is the son of a wealthy businessman, there is a difference.

There is not one scrap of supporting evidence to suggest he has been successful at anything.

How do you know that? Find me some evidence to suggest he’s not a wealthy businessman?