Please show respect for Mr Chansiri at the Fans Forum

I'm sorry OP, he may have done a lot as you say but he's not done a lot right. 

That's the problem, I will respect him if he respects the size of the job he has and the value of using the right people and structure. 

You can't just throw your money in, extort fans and talk about family. He has been urinating in the wind for nearly 4 years. 

Edited by Mystic Neg
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

I am sure that the discussions at the Fans Forum will be direct and challenging, and it is right that they should be. 

However, I sincerely hope that our fans are courteous and balanced in the style of their inputs.

It is important to recognise that Mr Chansiri has done a lot for the Club and that, under him, we've had two of our best seasons since we were relegated from the top Premiership.

We must also recognise that courtesy and respect are important qualities in Thai culture. To cause a Thai person to 'lose face' can be very damaging!

I feel that, whilst our short term success doesn't look particularly bright, we are in very safe hands with Mr Chansiri at the helm and it is very important that we try to keep him on our side.

Safe hands , are you sniffing glue ? The blokes a liability . 

Respect is is earned and lost . He’s well and truly lost any respect he gained 

Yes he brought in decent players , yes he has ploughed millions in , yes I loved our first 2 seasons , Yes he gave us hope and even expectations and it was more when  than if we went up . But I’m priced out , never felt less attached , bored silly . confused with players not playing , formations are baffling and player selections disappointing . I just expected more on and especially off the pitch . Mr Chansiri needs to restart to build our club or leave for me . 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Safe hands , are you sniffing glue ? The blokes a liability . 

Respect is is earned and lost . He’s well and truly lost any respect he gained 

How's he a liability?

Granted he's made some wrong decisions - the ticket pricing and appointing the current manager.

However, he's a very wealthy man and our long term future is still healthy if he stays on as our owner. 

You guys scare the hell out of me. Think sensibly about it please!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Politeness and civility: yes. 

Respect: hmmm... difficult one considering thag I view his time as owner as a failure. 

Failure???

We've had two good play-off campaigns out of his four seasons in charge. How the hell is that a failure.

Did you deem our endless relegations/relegation battles since 1999 as a success then?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BingleyOwl said:

So are you saying that, financially, we're not in safe hands with him as our owner?

Considering we’ve spent 30 odd million and find ourselves in a weaker position on the pitch and considering the fans are being continually fleeced in order to help plug the void, (not to sustain quality on the pitch as stated) I would suggest exactly that.

• Thanks 2

Just now, BingleyOwl said:

Failure???

We've had two good play-off campaigns out of his four seasons in charge. How the hell is that a failure.

Did you deem our endless relegations/relegation battles since 1999 as a success then?

You need to look beyond league positions and think about the legacy we are left with, in terms of financial security and the state of the squad and club as a whole. 

We are in a worse position than when he took over. That’s a failure IMO.