Steve Bruce announced next week

1 minute ago, King_Monkey said:

To be fair to the OP, i heard something similar on Monday evening but was unsure (still am), I was told it would all be sorted when DC was back in the country although I am unsure when that is/was.

He was back Monday 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Hmmm... I'm trying to work out how DC has tempted Bruce given the knot we're in.

It’s got to be more than just a change of manager.

Either DC is out of here or some form of extra investment.

I know the FFP issues won’t go away but Bruce won’t come if we are in a hole 

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

No way Jos will be in charge for the fans forum, Chansiri been quiet as trying to get things tied up with a new manager

Bruce wants money to spend though, hence the hold up, sounds like it's a done deal

Why Jos is in charge for Saturday though is beyond me, we'd be better giving Haslam & Weaver a go for 1 game, can't hurt as we'll lose regardless on Saturday

I agree you've often been right on previous things like team selections etc, but to be fair you seem to have contradicted yourself a bit there.

After all we're all aware of the money situation regards P&S, so how can it sound like a done deal?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

Don't think I've got anything wrong before I've posted on here, I'm sure a few posters will back me up

If it's wrong it will be the first time I've been let down from my friend of a friend & I won't post any info I get on here again

Not being funny mate but looking at your posts the only info you’ve posted was about a loan deal that didn’t happen. Or am I missing something?

To be fair to Gypsy Owl, he has got a lot right with team selection etc. I think there is something in this personally and if it does happen it would be a very good appointment for where we are at the moment. I think it would also get some much needed positivity back at the club. As a fan, it would also give me some assurances that Chansiri is still looking at moving us forward. Bruce won’t be cheap and he would want some money to spend. I acknowledge that we are up against FFP but maybe Chansiri has something up his sleeve?

If it is a done deal, we will know in 24 hours not next week. Footballers talk more than fishwives and will soon leak out. Have the odds shortened drastically? Bookies here these things pretty dam quick as well.

Would take Bruce, but have a nagging doubt as ffp will mean he has little budget, unless DC can sell some players at an exorbitant rate or has found the holy grail of a loophole in the ffp.