Steve Bruce announced next week

5 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I'm sure if there was nothing in this Bruce would have come out and denied it by now.

It is not big enough or bad enough for him to bother IMHO.

<edit>

Has anyone asked him? someone should

</edit>

Edited by OxonOwl

34 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Don't think I've got anything wrong before I've posted on here, I'm sure a few posters will back me up

If it's wrong it will be the first time I've been let down from my friend of a friend & I won't post any info I get on here again

Any chance of publishing your back catalogue?

45 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

No way Jos will be in charge for the fans forum, Chansiri been quiet as trying to get things tied up with a new manager

Bruce wants money to spend though, hence the hold up, sounds like it's a done deal

Why Jos is in charge for Saturday though is beyond me, we'd be better giving Haslam & Weaver a go for 1 game, can't hurt as we'll lose regardless on Saturday

You really shouldn't listen to Big Guns mate in the pub .

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I hope you are correct OP. However I would love Jos out before the Swansea game. Knowing him he will get a lucky win which will keep him in the post for another few months. 

I want a manager with a proven Championship pedigree - done.

I want a manager who isn't foreign - done.

I want a manager in place immediately so we aren't scratching around for weeks interviewing unheard of foreigners recommended by Oxo - done.

DC needs to show us he still means business and get the right manager and work out a way to give him funds to work with - done.

I want him right now and won't wait a week longer even though if true it shows that DC and co have learned from before and are working hard to not let the same mistakes happen again - oh fuckoff now!

Many moons ago I was a rep and called on well known solicitors in Sheffield. The very nice lady buyer there had a Penguin ( no not him) paperback on her desk titled “What men know about women “. The book fascinated me and on one visit she was called away during my visit, so I picked up the book to have a quick read. Every page was blank so the joke was on me. In the situation here is similar and in short anyone on Owlstalk who claims to be in the know is like that paperback, no substance behind the cover

Edited by Dinsdale07