Jos in charge until the end of the season

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Win two or three and all is forgiven. Carlos was all but done, won five on the bounce and Carlos had a dream was back in full force and we get an extra 12 months of him. 

The trick is winning two or three when you can’t organise the team though isn’t it. Carlos was saved by the return of Lee and Hooper, not sure jos will be. Besides when we were sat shy of the play offs with Carlos before their return, it wasn’t this glum.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Lets face it, this is what is on the cards for us.

I do believe we will escape relegation, and probably go on the same kind of run we did when Jos came in and played a solid back five consistently.

I don't believe Jos will ever regain the fans mind you.

This is what I personally expect, anyone else feel the same?

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Hes doing the job with minimal fuss, so much so that there is no real inspiration or communication and the distance between club and fans widens. The longer that goes on the worse it will be. The fact that Bruce seems so appealing in comparison speaks volumes.

mmmm! keeping mr. dead verses selling season tickets, i wonder which he'll go for?

5 hours ago, fpowl said:

I’m my time watching Wednesday I generally can’t remember so many people being against one man 

I think with the squad we have and the expecteations it’s by far the worst I’ve seen a manager perform 

Regardless of if chansiri is restricting Jos from picking certain players or not 

They should be against DC, not Jos. It starts at the top.

4 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Like I said in another post, I think with Bruce, without parachute payments.

We'll be jumping from seasoned pro to seasoned pro. An expensive unsustainable roll of the dice each season, signing players like Curtis Davies 33, David Meyler 30, Tom Huddlestone 32 etc...(we've been here with Carlos)

Giving Jos time could be key. As he's shown he's willing to give players like Fox, Dawson, Thorniley, Baker, Penney, Clare, Preston more opportunity than previously given. These are all players who view SWFC as the absolute "Pinnacle of their career" - giving their best years to the club.

We only get players "best years" the Jos Way.

We don't have the money Bruce paid for Kodija 15m, McCormack 13m, Chester 8m, Hogan 12m, Snodgrass 8m

More and more I think about it, Bruce could make us alot worse than we currently are.

Don’t know who I fancy but it isn’t Bruce. It will no doubt be some foreign mercenary

4 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

We'll be jumping from seasoned pro to seasoned pro. An expensive unsustainable roll of the dice each season, signing players like Curtis Davies 33, David Meyler 30, Tom Huddlestone 32 etc...(we've been here with Carlos)

Giving Jos time could be key. As he's shown he's willing to give players like Fox, Dawson, Thorniley, Baker, Penney, Clare, Preston more opportunity than previously given. These are all players who view SWFC as the absolute "Pinnacle of their career" - giving their best years to the club.

We don't have the money Bruce paid for Kodija 15m, McCormack 13m, Chester 8m, Hogan 12m, Snodgrass 8m

More and more I think about it, Bruce could make us alot worse than we currently are.

You lost me with "fox"

Walking disaster as is baker

Those 2 alone have been his downfall

55 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Chansiri has to take responsibility for this mess yes however what we are seeing from these players that we was seeing two years ago is a complete shambles 

defending, passion, tactics, squad rotation I put firmly in the hands of Jos 

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Blame DC for the way the club is run, ticket prices etc but things on the pitch, tactics, formations, substitutions, lack of motivation rest with Jos and the players. Unfortunately the players imo have stopped playing for the manager and a change needs to happen. We can’t sack the players so that change has to happen by getting a new manager in. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Chansiri has to take responsibility for this mess yes however what we are seeing from these players that we was seeing two years ago is a complete shambles 

defending, passion, tactics, squad rotation I put firmly in the hands of Jos 

Tactics, defending,  yes.

Passion should come fron the players.

Squad issues i land firmly with DC. Lack of options to improve or change the squad, unbalanced squad all lie with him.

DC should fall on his sword

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Blame DC for the way the club is run, ticket prices etc but things on the pitch, tactics, formations, substitutions, lack of motivation rest with Jos and the players. Unfortunately the players imo have stopped playing for the manager and a change needs to happen. We can’t sack the players so that change has to happen by getting a new manager in. 

They both need to go

Luhukay has lost the players and the fans.

No manager ever comes back from that.

I am surprised by some of these posts as Luhukay is finished at SWFC.

If he survives until Saturday I expect Swansea to be the final nail in his coffin.

And above all DC risks losing £80 million if he keeps Luhukay as manager any longer.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

There's no way Bruce would have this sort of money to spend on players. 

You might be right about Jos though I doubt it very much, Norwich manager Fecker or whatever his name is looked on way out, awful towards end of last season, didn't get off to a great start this season either. Also sold there best player Maddison.

Things can quickly change around in football.