Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I don't know if it's been posted already but Sky Bet randomly posted this and it really emphasises what we miss without Westwood. For any mistakes he made, he always recovered from them with absolute worldy saves.

 

Check out @SkyBet’s Tweet:

 

 

 

  • Disagree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


its becoming a bit like The Fugitive......................

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best goalie in Europe on his day. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that Westwood is our best keeper. That's not purely down to the great saves he's made but also to his experience and his ability to command the box and organise the defence. 

 

But you could easily make a video like this of all the saves Dawson has made just this season 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Westwood but you could post the best bits from Ola Tidmans career and he'd look like a world beater...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

I love Westwood but you could post the best bits from Ola Tidmans career and he'd look like a world beater...

Now your taking it to far.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Somebody somewhere stirring the pot with this one.

 

Cough *Garrido*

 

 

Has he said owt ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MNF analysed what Liverpool have done differently this year that's made them so much better than last year, and by the stats the change that's made the biggest difference was the goalkeeper. 

 

Are we playing our 1st, 2nd or 3rd best keeper... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LSOwls said:

I love Westwood but you could post the best bits from Ola Tidmans career and he'd look like a world beater...

 

Na that would be a short video

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SupremeOwl said:

I don't know if it's been posted already but Sky Bet randomly posted this and it really emphasises what we miss without Westwood. For any mistakes he made, he always recovered from them with absolute worldy saves.

 

Check out @SkyBet’s Tweet:

 

 

 

Ron Springett would have caught most of them lol 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, poite said:

I agree that Westwood is our best keeper. That's not purely down to the great saves he's made but also to his experience and his ability to command the box and organise the defence. 

 

But you could easily make a video like this of all the saves Dawson has made just this season 

 

My thoughts entirely. Not just this season either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

I miss this. 

 

7BD212B2-EA22-457B-B22F-F5AFD0677A7E.jpeg.76bcde3147531e5d8d32771170ea5df5.jpegE6017ED6-7960-4AAF-80B4-81E945C86C77.jpeg.a2f310edbe008495e27ca8412acc07a3.jpeg4DA35FC1-6B90-4CFC-88C4-FB627019D6F8.thumb.jpeg.7856fa0b20248c49774f1dd0c468d327.jpeg

You used to annoy me , but I think you might be my favourite poster on here now .....

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×