crookesowl

Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

1 minute ago, MAL said:

Let me get this correct...

For instance, an owner is allowed spend £50 million a year, go above it and it is penalties from FFP?

You are saying...

Have one owner spending his £50 million...

Then just bring another one in to spend another £50 million as well.

good luck with that.

No ,I was just wondering that if a new owner came in with money why they should be penalised when the previous owner messed it up thsts all.

5 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

No ,I was just wondering that if a new owner came in with money why they should be penalised when the previous owner messed it up thsts all.

Because unfortunately it's about the club in question, not the owner.  

I ran a section of a large organisation with around 500 people. For years we did 9 away day meetings with about 50 odd people over three days. Always went pretty well if unnecessary and boring.

One year marketing decided to do a 500 seater conference centre. Carnage.

It's very different talking to that many people. It was crap, I lost the room early doors.

And people react differently too. Only the most confident or mouthy speak and there is more anonymity for heckling.

Ended with people shouting at each other.

Even when we announced an extra days holiday we got abuse. Public sector eh!

It needs managing very closely to keep things on track. And then fans might think what was the point in being lectured at. Hope they get the balance right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OWL1969 said:

Because unfortunately it's about the club in question, not the owner.  

Sad times but think villa are in a worse boat than us unless promotion rescues them.

2 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

I ran a section of a large organisation with around 500 people. For years we did 9 away day meetings with about 50 odd people over three days. Always went pretty well if unnecessary and boring.

It's very different talking to that many people. It was crap, I lost the room early doors.

And people react differently too. Only the most confident or mouthy speak and there is more anonymity for heckling.

It needs managing very closely to keep things on track. And then fans might think what was the point in being lectured at. Hope they get the balance right.

DC at the meeting. 

200w.gif

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

It's impossible to have meaningful interaction on that scale...bono thinks he can do it tho.

• Haha 1

If the last one is anything to go by, this one could be even worse. But DC needs to change his tune also.

8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Going off topic for a bit...

Were you at Crystal Peaks last Sunday?

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

If the last one is anything to go by, this one could be even worse. But DC needs to change his tune also.

And stop his arrogance and listen to what people say.hes been so badly advised and took advantage of by some to line their own pockets 

3 minutes ago, MAL said:

Going off topic for a bit...

Were you at Crystal Peaks last Sunday?

No was chained to kitchen for dinner 

What makes you ask that love.

Edited by TINKERBELL

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

No was chained to kitchen for dinner 

There was someone covered in Tinkerbell stuff, thought it might have been you :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

There could seriously be a shooter at the octagon.... we've already had one on the kop.... worrying times.

.......oh for one on the pitch! lol

• Like 1

He's a fool for doing this unless any big, positive, transforming news......but to be fair, he's got a massive pair of fu*king b#llocks on him too. Doesn't have to do this.....

• Agree 1

It will be a total mess.

Unless the people there nominate a few speakers. Pre-planned questions we all want to know. One question after another. No rants, no side tracking, no shouting.

1,000 people is way to big for a fans forum. It will be a mess. Therefore it needs to be done so the questions are already thought out and Chansiri has a couple of days before to read and answer them on the night.

It won’t happen though.

Edited by SallyCinnamon

10 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's impossible to have meaningful interaction on that scale...bono thinks he can do it tho.

If you Walk Away 

Walk Away 

Walk Away 

Walk Away 

I Will Follow ..................You......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MAL said:

There was someone covered in Tinkerbell stuff, thought it might have been you :biggrin:

Got my own tinkerbell outfit but definitely not me last week there. 

To say FFP is supposed to be helping football its certainly making a mess!!

DC is no cuddly character and won't take any shi'ite, he'll be prepared for a barracking, I feel there may be something in the pipeline the days before this to temper some of the disillusion.

Lets hope we get some answers to key questions without morons getting their two pennarth in.

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Tattoo's as well.

I wasn't there either by the way, someone mentioned it and the first person i thought of was you :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Prove it.....please.:stuwinky: