Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

I did say last week that this would be a presentation ....

Enjoy it... 

Behave yourselves and you may be pleasantly surprised with the outcome ? ...

Ask yourself this ...

Which chairman has invested the most in our club 

How many chairman do you know do this ? (Open forums)

He must care about what he's doing ?

If he didn't he'd be long gone ..

and calling in the debt ...

Give him this chance to show you what's coming next in this clubs history ..

Let's be honest and sensible  for a moment., 

You don't have any option 

It's his ball his rules ...

**What's the POTG for this ?

lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

My only worry is the apparent lack of refreshments.

Think i might have to take a Boots meal deal with me. The tricky decision is then shall I have popcorn (sweet and salty) or graze chocolate flapjack for the snack option

The sandwich option is sorted, this time of year it has to be Turkey, cranberry and stuffing. For the drink option I may go iced tea like usual though tempted to get a chocolate milkshake though to be kept in the bag and only get it out in the circumstances Chansiri has some amazing news. 

Chansiri's security detail will surely confiscate this.

Can only agree with you in hoping that the fans in attendance stay calm and treat our owner with more respect than he treats them. 

Despite not liking chansiri I respect his guts to hold a forum like this during such a rough period. 

The bit I don't agree with is that we should cut him slack for the first 2 seasons. Our manager has already criticised the fans of this club for living in the past so in honour of that we shouldn't be forgiving the current mess we are in because of seasons past. 

The one thing you don't do when times are tough, is feed the mob. 

That is exactly what he is doing here. It will end badly and this guy will severely punish the club/fans once he realises just how sour this has all gone. 

What he should be doing is getting his head down and focus on turning this horrific mess around. It's just another ego feeding frenzy though.

50 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

I have a really bad feeling it’s going to get ugly, and I really hope it doesn’t. 

Chansiri gave us two of the best seasons in the last 20+ years. He also raised prices too much and made some pretty big mistakes. So yes it is good and bad, more bad right now. 

But.

He is our owner and there probably isn’t a queue of new owners wanting to take over. We all knew this season and probably next will be disappointing due to FFP. We all (well 97% or whatever) want a new manager. 

1000 people isn’t a forum it’s a presentation. I just hope our selection of fans that attend keep it civil and give the guy a proper chance to explain. 

He didn’t have to do a forum. He didn’t have to move it the Octagon. I think he deserves credit and respect for those things. And he knows he has to explain a lot of stuff. 

So let’s be good about it and make it a productive night. That can be passionate but it needs to be civil. The last thing we need now is a chairman that has lost all interest. And don’t say he has already because he is putting on a fans forum at the freaking Octagon! 

Maybe its just me. Hopefully. 

Plenty of morons will want to take a pop, like they do on here, without any real basis for some of the assertions they make. 

Sad thing about the world we live in, misinformation is absolutely rife and very few challenge it.

42 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I reckon he's telling us he's effing off and all chip in to buy the club or he's gonna leave us in limbo. And I'm serious. 

Would you blame him given the abuse he has had for spending around 100 million

He’s got to be prepared to take stick not dish it out. Which I think it will be him dishing it out and us taking the stick. Hasn’t took criticism well once in the time he’s been here, he’s not about to start. 

Be prepared to be told we are the reason we can’t sign anyone because we all wanted Rhodes and he sold Jack Hunt because we all said he was rubbish (has he not heard us talk about Palmer?!) and that Carlos left because we wanted him gone.

All in all in it will be pointless. Actions speak louder than words (and DC likes words).

37 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Plenty of morons will want to take a pop, like they do on here, without any real basis for some of the assertions they make. 

Sad thing about the world we live in, misinformation is absolutely rife and very few challenge it.

We, like all clubs have some fans who don’t really want to question some of the ludicrous rumours which are spread, often in ignorance.

It can be rather frustrating at times.

Edited by Spookone