Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

Let’s have some serious people down there who are gonna pose the right questions in the right manner, anyone who  just wants a row with Chansiri or wants to cry about KM’s past at Charlton just stay at home

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Let’s have some serious people down there who are gonna pose the right questions in the right manner, anyone who  just wants a row with Chansiri or wants to cry about KM’s past at Charlton just stay at home

One down 999 to go then 

Next question please 

"Yes you sir with the Top Hat and Monocle"  ......

lol

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

This is a good question.

If we follow Einstein's calculations..the fridge magnet would eventually reattach itself to the fridge door approximately 10 seconds before it goes into landfill.

The note underneath (milk..iron school uniform) would be lost to time and space.

Einstein said E=MC2.

In fact this is a misconception it was Carlos who said it

Where E is (h)Energy

and M is Money

And C is Chansiri

So to verify the equation 

(h) Energy = Money x Chansiri squared

When rearranged this basically means our chairman has spent £186,000 per second.

I think you are getting mixed up with Hotpoint, Einstein and Carlos mesen

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, crookesowl said:

I have a really bad feeling it’s going to get ugly, and I really hope it doesn’t. 

Chansiri gave us two of the best seasons in the last 20+ years. He also raised prices too much and made some pretty big mistakes. So yes it is good and bad, more bad right now. 

But.

He is our owner and there probably isn’t a queue of new owners wanting to take over. We all knew this season and probably next will be disappointing due to FFP. We all (well 97% or whatever) want a new manager. 

1000 people isn’t a forum it’s a presentation. I just hope our selection of fans that attend keep it civil and give the guy a proper chance to explain. 

He didn’t have to do a forum. He didn’t have to move it the Octagon. I think he deserves credit and respect for those things. And he knows he has to explain a lot of stuff. 

So let’s be good about it and make it a productive night. That can be passionate but it needs to be civil. The last thing we need now is a chairman that has lost all interest. And don’t say he has already because he is putting on a fans forum at the freaking Octagon! 

Maybe its just me. Hopefully. 

Think you're sucking up to him TBH.

We owe him nothing. 

Regardless of where his heart lies, he's screwed this club for at least one generation of fans, maybe even the next.

The sooner he walks the better.

• Thanks 1

Imo people thinking DC is going to have some big announcement or positive news at this forum are going to be very disappointed. Would not surprise me one bit if Jos is still in charge and DC says Jos is here until at least the end of the season. There is nothing positive about this club on or off the field imo. 

31 minutes ago, ash60s said:

Agree that I also doubt there will be gr8 news coming from forum but 

Good on Chansiri for having & moving forum

All I want is some truths instead of the clouded myths all season

Good luck 

16 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sure they will be security present. 

I really people really press him for answers and he is candid about things.

If it turns into a slanging match any interesting points made will be drowned out.

Or rather if people are going to have a pop, which is odds on, he'll just clam up or walk out and I can't say I'd blame him. It's not what people say it's how they say it which is the problem

9 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Imo people thinking DC is going to have some big announcement or positive news at this forum are going to be very disappointed. Would not surprise me one bit if Jos is still in charge and DC says Jos is here until at least the end of the season. There is nothing positive about this club on or off the field imo. 

I agree. I think it’s going to be DC making a statement that 

1) Jos is still his first choice as manager and is the right person to get us back on track

2) tells the fans to stop using social media to be critical