Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

15 hours ago, crookesowl said:

I have a really bad feeling it’s going to get ugly, and I really hope it doesn’t. 

Chansiri gave us two of the best seasons in the last 20+ years. He also raised prices too much and made some pretty big mistakes. So yes it is good and bad, more bad right now. 

But.

He is our owner and there probably isn’t a queue of new owners wanting to take over. We all knew this season and probably next will be disappointing due to FFP. We all (well 97% or whatever) want a new manager. 

1000 people isn’t a forum it’s a presentation. I just hope our selection of fans that attend keep it civil and give the guy a proper chance to explain. 

He didn’t have to do a forum. He didn’t have to move it the Octagon. I think he deserves credit and respect for those things. And he knows he has to explain a lot of stuff. 

So let’s be good about it and make it a productive night. That can be passionate but it needs to be civil. The last thing we need now is a chairman that has lost all interest. And don’t say he has already because he is putting on a fans forum at the freaking Octagon! 

Maybe its just me. Hopefully. 

I think he does have to hold forums mate. I think it’s a league requirement. 

13 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

I personally think he (Chansiri) is just looking for an excuse to throw his dummy out the pram. This forum will give him that and then some. I don't see any good coming of it and think it's a stupid thing to be doing but only if you don't think there's an ulterior reason for it. This stinks of a setup by Chansiri and I think the (rightly angry) fans going to it are playing into his hands as it'll all kick off.

He is not he

HE Is HE

garymegson

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Which other clubs? Do Reading and Leicester, both Thai owned have companies like D Taxis and Elev8 sponsor them? 

So it mainly a coincidence his name is his company that has its name plastered everywhere? 

If it is all a very, very clever accountancy measure why doesn't he show any this kind  of fortitude in other areas of running Wednesday?

We have had an embargo so clearly it didn't work to stave off breaking FFP rules.

Leicester didn't get King Power by coincidence.

Reading have Waitrose paying a good fee already.

Our sponsor before Chansiri was Mammadov. Before that, Wandisco. I don't think we're getting much for our sponsorships.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ATBS said:

Surely Jos will be sacked during the week before the forum which will calm some of the anger.  DC will then say he's listened to the fans and he has a plan. 

Whilst I hope this happens, can't see why he would wait until next week to sack him. Should have done it already and have a new man in charge for the forum.

Which other clubs? Do Reading and Leicester, both Thai owned have companies like D Taxis and Elev8 sponsor them? 

So it mainly a coincidence his name is his company that has its name plastered everywhere? 

If it is all a very, very clever accountancy measure why doesn't he show any this kind  of fortitude in other areas of running Wednesday?

We have had an embargo so clearly it didn't work to stave off breaking FFP rules.

https://www.google.es/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwio88nan5rfAhVLRBoKHTrrDhsQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ffootball%2F2016%2Fapr%2F11%2Fleicester-city-finances-football-league-financial-fair-play-investigation&psig=AOvVaw319H2U4u_BydWsttGWn3xk&ust=1544702590271364

Join up the dots.

The rules that govern the annual accounts are not the same rules which govern FFP.

Edited by sonofbert2

Fans can let Chansiri know what people think about things without it getting into a slanging match though.

Hope the tone towards him is polite but firm. 

High prices, team performance, transfers etc have all be been unacceptable under his chairmanship lately.

Polite but firm ??????...........give over mate :goalie:

• Haha 1

It better not be full of questions

about the club badge , wrong shade of blue on the shirts and when is the club shop selling beach towels and 4yr olds socks 

13 hours ago, steelowl said:

For those saying he’s got nerve

i think it will be in part to I troduce a manager no pressure unless he’s got one lined up 

But i doubt he sees it like a risk more that you are just annoying customers whom he’s going to put right by saying it’s your fault, hostile atmosphere, upsetting players, not buying into 1867 scheme, could do it alone but needs you to be supportive blah blah 

you are talking about a bloke who as the chairman of a team just got thrashed at home stands outside having a cheeky fag and is surprised at the reception 

whilst he has helped create this mess I hope it doesn’t get out of hand 

TBF he was out having a fag during the Norwich game it was just that disgruntled fans were leaving early.