Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

37 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

With that many going it will decend into a farce!

As soon as he walks out just chant we want Jos out until he agrees or walks out!

Surely Jos will be sacked during the week before the forum which will calm some of the anger.  DC will then say he's listened to the fans and he has a plan. 

4 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

@steelowl, I know you're not a fan but you can't begrudge the bloke a ciggie after watching us get trounced at home and he was entitled to answer back to his critics.

who's begrudging ?  I'm highlighting the wisdom of it  

*smoking's extremely bad for you kids 

20 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

It won’t get “ugly”.

He will ramble on about ‘family’ blah blah blah. Then there will be questions about a woman’s team and catering. 

Then in there will be a few awkward questions that he will answer by saying he is doing his best.

This nailed on 

Chansiri “I’m not going anywhere and committed to making wednesday successful”

next answer

”Jos is a very good coach, and is not going anywhere. Fans need to put trust in Jos” 

You simply cannot have a Q&A with 1000 people.

Just does not work, DC and the club know this....it’s been moved on purpose, the minute the first of his words upset some disgruntled fans (so about 30seconds in) will descend into chaos.

Theres some hidden motive here in my opinion, I’m worried DC wants a fight so he can turn round and say to the mob off you go do it on your own, I’m off to Thailand and I ain’t coming back etc etc.

Its been shown in multiple ways he could still put extra cash in but has decided not too....I think he’s run out of available funds he’s willing to spend on the club.

A chaotic slanging match will pave the way for him to leave. And put us in a complete mess.

11 hours ago, crookesowl said:

I have a really bad feeling it’s going to get ugly, and I really hope it doesn’t. 

Chansiri gave us two of the best seasons in the last 20+ years. He also raised prices too much and made some pretty big mistakes. So yes it is good and bad, more bad right now. 

But.

He is our owner and there probably isn’t a queue of new owners wanting to take over. We all knew this season and probably next will be disappointing due to FFP. We all (well 97% or whatever) want a new manager. 

1000 people isn’t a forum it’s a presentation. I just hope our selection of fans that attend keep it civil and give the guy a proper chance to explain. 

He didn’t have to do a forum. He didn’t have to move it the Octagon. I think he deserves credit and respect for those things. And he knows he has to explain a lot of stuff. 

So let’s be good about it and make it a productive night. That can be passionate but it needs to be civil. The last thing we need now is a chairman that has lost all interest. And don’t say he has already because he is putting on a fans forum at the freaking Octagon! 

Maybe its just me. Hopefully. 

Watching the people get lairy, it’s not very pretty I tell thee..

• Haha 1

It's a set up and I suspect that the komandant will use it as an excuse to pave his way to selling the club. 

The last thing he wants is public scrutiny and he's becoming very public as many more fans are starting to question his motives etc. 

Obviously he's up to no good and respect isn't earned on the heel of a jackboot. 

Let's hope he goes ASAP. Otherwise we could well be relegated. 

Wednesday are doing a great job of destroying themselves and someone is at the helm carefully guiding that destruction 

8 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

It's a set up and I suspect that the komandant will use it as an excuse to pave his way to selling the club. 

The last thing he wants is public scrutiny and he's becoming very public as many more fans are starting to question his motives etc. 

Obviously he's up to no good and respect isn't earned on the heel of a jackboot. 

Let's hope he goes ASAP. Otherwise we could well be relegated. 

Wednesday are doing a great job of destroying themselves and someone is at the helm carefully guiding that destruction 

That's the spirit...a self fullfilling prophecy.

1 hour ago, AwokenGiant said:

Cant fault his effort - shame he has ruled with his heart not his head - as has been said, I hope people don't lose sight of the fact that he is coming from the right place. 

I dont think he is a bad bloke and nowhere as bad as some owners like at Blackpool.

But wouldn't say he has ruled with his heart rather then his head. 

Would say he has ruled with his ego rather then his head.

Really dislike way we have been turned into almost Chansiri FC with his name plastered everywhere.

5 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont think he is a bad bloke and nowhere as bad as some owners like at Blackpool.

Really dislike way we have been turned into almost Chansiri FC with his name plastered everywhere.

The fact he isn’t as bad as that parasite at Blackpool is about the nicest thing I can say about chansiri. 

His ego is massive   To the detriment of the club . I agree , we are Sheffield Wednesday , not chansiri fc. 

I hope it does get heated, better than the usual clapping seals that attend these things and just go along with whatever captain ego says 

9 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

His downfall has been letting himself be taken for a mug by Paxo and Doyen. 

I hope it's constructive above all. 

However as has been stated already,  you can't have a constructive discussion with a huge audience.  It's really the wrong thing to do.  I can only see it being information delivery or if discussion is attempted then it ending in tears before bed time. 

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Lots of clubs have their owner's names plastered everywhere and it was again done for the "right reasons" if you look at what others have done and why they did it.

It's pretty obvious from comments like these that some people don't read links posted re. FFP and sponsorship deals.