Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

It will be a total mess.

Unless the people there nominate a few speakers. Pre-planned questions we all want to know. One question after another. No rants, no side tracking, no shouting.

1,000 people is way to big for a fans forum. It will be a mess. Therefore it needs to be done so the questions are already thought out and Chansiri has a couple of days before to read and answer them on the night.

It won’t happen though.

Edited by SallyCinnamon

To say FFP is supposed to be helping football its certainly making a mess!!

DC is no cuddly character and won't take any shi'ite, he'll be prepared for a barracking, I feel there may be something in the pipeline the days before this to temper some of the disillusion.

Lets hope we get some answers to key questions without morons getting their two pennarth in.

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Got my own tinkerbell outfit but definitely not me last week there. 

Tattoo's as well.

I wasn't there either by the way, someone mentioned it and the first person i thought of was you :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

If you Walk Away 

Walk Away 

Walk Away 

Walk Away 

I Will Follow ..................You......

Stop acting the goat.. I've got to get advice about my benefits so I can carry on my musings about gravitational lensing and why I dream about Mrs C and a coal shovel....then there's why gravity is a weakly interactive force and what not.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Stop acting the goat.. I've got to get advice about my benefits so I can carry on my musings about gravitational lensing and why I dream about Mrs C and a coal shovel....then there's why gravity is a weakly interactive force and what not.

Any questions 

Ask Steve,

He's  my confidant.....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

For those saying he’s got nerve

i think it will be in part to I troduce a manager no pressure unless he’s got one lined up 

But i doubt he sees it like a risk more that you are just annoying customers whom he’s going to put right by saying it’s your fault, hostile atmosphere, upsetting players, not buying into 1867 scheme, could do it alone but needs you to be supportive blah blah 

you are talking about a bloke who as the chairman of a team just got thrashed at home stands outside having a cheeky fag and is surprised at the reception 

whilst he has helped create this mess I hope it doesn’t get out of hand 

17 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Interesting point regarding the weakly interactive gravitational force, which causes lensing over intergalactic distances.

Apparently, the gravitational force is weaker in the South Atlantic. This might explain FFs hamstring problems, in the UK, as his natural habitat has a weaker gravitational force than the South Atlantic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly

I wonder what Mr C makes of this gravitational lensing and the South Atlantic gravitational anomoly?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Yes I did mention this when he was introduced as our new manager ..........WTF:

I held on to the supersymmetry theory to explain gravity... like a sap.

Same with Carlos and Jos.

I'm liking electrically neutral particle theory now... I'm doing all this and working. I'm going to start a patreon type thing on hear so I can think brainy stuff 24/7 . All my subscribers will get early access to my musings before the other scrubbers on here... when the housing benefit comes online I'll relax the rules of course.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Interesting point regarding the weakly interactive gravitational force, which causes lensing over intergalactic distances.

Apparently, the gravitational force is weaker in the South Atlantic. This might explain FFs hamstring problems, in the UK, as his natural habitat has a weaker gravitational force than the South Atlantic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly

I wonder what Mr C makes of this gravitational lensing and the South Atlantic gravitational anomoly?

This is not an anomaly.. it's an observational error.

The higgs field is a universal constant.