Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

11 minutes ago, gbear05 said:

I agree. I think it’s going to be DC making a statement that 

1) Jos is still his first choice as manager and is the right person to get us back on track

2) tells the fans to stop using social media to be critical 

Yeah that’s how I see it. I think the more “abuse” he and Jos gets the more stubborn he will be with regards to keeping Jos. 

On 12/12/2018 at 11:12, sonofbert2 said:

His company is his name and yes they have and for purposes of accounting companies can and do "exist" in different ways.

They exist but don't trade. Might have been set up to get round FFP.

If so, daft as Doyen, Vardy, Hirsty, Westy, Maguire, Rhodes, Abdi, Urby, Roeder, Radio  Sheffield,etc, etc decisions. 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:12, crookesowl said:

I have a really bad feeling it’s going to get ugly, and I really hope it doesn’t. 

Chansiri gave us two of the best seasons in the last 20+ years. He also raised prices too much and made some pretty big mistakes. So yes it is good and bad, more bad right now. 

But.

He is our owner and there probably isn’t a queue of new owners wanting to take over. We all knew this season and probably next will be disappointing due to FFP. We all (well 97% or whatever) want a new manager. 

1000 people isn’t a forum it’s a presentation. I just hope our selection of fans that attend keep it civil and give the guy a proper chance to explain. 

He didn’t have to do a forum. He didn’t have to move it the Octagon. I think he deserves credit and respect for those things. And he knows he has to explain a lot of stuff. 

So let’s be good about it and make it a productive night. That can be passionate but it needs to be civil. The last thing we need now is a chairman that has lost all interest. And don’t say he has already because he is putting on a fans forum at the freaking Octagon! 

Maybe its just me. Hopefully. 

He should be treated in a civil manner.

I don't agree he didn't have to do a forum - he absolutely did to give clarification on the absolute shambolic situation the club is in. He doesn't deserve credit for that.

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yeah that’s how I see it. I think the more “abuse” he and Jos gets the more stubborn he will be with regards to keeping Jos. 

And then the fans will probably desert the club in their droves and leave the Chairman up the creek without a paddle?

3 hours ago, chrisd0407 said:

On balance I think it's a waste of time. The last one turned nasty and that was essentially all about ticket prices and nothing else. There will be moans about players, the manager, Chansiri himself, but all he will do is tell them that he remains commited to the club, the players are doing their best, and the manager is doing his best. I bet there's more security at this one.

See the source image

• Haha 2