Is anyone else worried about the fans forum?

I have a really bad feeling it’s going to get ugly, and I really hope it doesn’t. 

Chansiri gave us two of the best seasons in the last 20+ years. He also raised prices too much and made some pretty big mistakes. So yes it is good and bad, more bad right now. 

But.

He is our owner and there probably isn’t a queue of new owners wanting to take over. We all knew this season and probably next will be disappointing due to FFP. We all (well 97% or whatever) want a new manager. 

1000 people isn’t a forum it’s a presentation. I just hope our selection of fans that attend keep it civil and give the guy a proper chance to explain. 

He didn’t have to do a forum. He didn’t have to move it the Octagon. I think he deserves credit and respect for those things. And he knows he has to explain a lot of stuff. 

So let’s be good about it and make it a productive night. That can be passionate but it needs to be civil. The last thing we need now is a chairman that has lost all interest. And don’t say he has already because he is putting on a fans forum at the freaking Octagon! 

Maybe its just me. Hopefully. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WayneTheOwl said:

If carlsberg did forums this is how it would go:

1) Confirm ticket price slash to £20 for rest of season

2) Give everyone attending a free beer

then ....

3) Out on stage comes the frozen out ones followed by 

4) Confirmation of a return to full fitness of Lee, Hooper and Winnall and then

5) Bug screen shows Jos on a plane sat by himself waving a one way ticket, and then finally 

6) On walks Jokanovic 

job done happy christmas

MELTDOWN

Chansiris only hope is to sack Jos before it. If he's not gone before then the entire event will be a blood bath. It will get very heated, he will probably end up walking out or considering selling up. 

There is no positive outcome for Chansiri, just shows that he can't make decisions by himself, shows he doesn't have any football knowledge. I can't see many other chairman's doing a fan's forum.

This season is shocking and fans have massive concerns that DC needs to hear. He doesn’t seem to like any criticism and imo will throw his toys out of the pram. The only way he can go in to this with any good feeling from the fans imo is to sack Jos. Something he should have done a long time ago. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

My only worry is the apparent lack of refreshments.

Think i might have to take a Boots meal deal with me. The tricky decision is then shall I have popcorn (sweet and salty) or graze chocolate flapjack for the snack option

The sandwich option is sorted, this time of year it has to be Turkey, cranberry and stuffing. For the drink option I may go iced tea like usual though tempted to get a chocolate milkshake though to be kept in the bag and only get it out in the circumstances Chansiri has some amazing news. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

My only worry is the apparent lack of refreshments.

Think i might have to take a Boots meal deal with me. The tricky decision is then shall I have popcorn (sweet and salty) or graze chocolate flapjack for the snack option

The sandwich option is sorted, this time of year it has to be Turkey, cranberry and stuffing. For the drink option I may go iced tea like usual though tempted to get a chocolate milkshake though to be kept in the bag and only get it out in the circumstances Chansiri has some amazing news. 

You worry me... with everything that's going on in the world and you come out with this?

Get a salad box from Morrisons and fill an empty bottle from home with a warm flat beverage from your kitchen FFS.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Sacks JL before gig.

New manager appears at fans forum.

Everybody back on side.

Early bird ST’s announced morning after.

January shake up.

Finish 7th, above pigs.

WAWAW.

7th? i'll be pissed off.