Westwood to Weeds

41 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

I think they bid that in the summer and it was turned down but the Star today seems to suggest another offer has come in. Given he's at the end of his career and we are broke it would be crazy not to accept (if true as you say). I can see Cardiff's thinking. A stopper who might just keep them up this season, in the end worth much more than £3m to them. He might be a good keeper but Ive never had a problem with him going given his age. Is Chansiri going to balls this up again (like Hirst going for nothing) with another player leaving on a free?

Playing Westwood in goal isn't going to get us promoted. Sell him.

Unless the Star are talking about the original reported bid because they read about it on Owlstalk yesterday. lol

On 11/12/2018 at 10:13, swissmess said:

Yes great business, take the divisions best keeper, freeze him out and give him away to a rival(oh that we were that lucky). Its down to JOS. One of the greatest motivators we have seen, man manager sublime, he has really changed our injuries, our fitness our thrifty defence and built a team capable of taking the Conference North by storm.

This^^^^

Play your best players if you can, don’t freeze them out and in doing so make a route out of the club. Pathetic

5 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Chairman and CEO none of them with any success in football

And people still hold all their hope in them lol

I like how you felt the need to clarify your earlier post, just in case someone thought you actually believed our CEO was "highly qualified and successful"

:CEO:

• Haha 2