Westwood to Weeds

Soz if the pope's had a mare but Mirror seem to think KW is off to Leeds on a free.

Would explain his involvement in u23's yesterday.

I get that we might want to clear him off the wage bill but with no fee at all? That's DC driving the hardest of bargains....with himself.

image.png.7b50aa21d9f2d785fecec1a7438c7220.png

• Like 1

Cannot see it, that young keeper they've got is more than good enough,  people are already fuming here and after Westwoods return, having him start yesterday and Dawsons error against Rotherham, I would to think he's getting ready to play for us not them scum bags.  If and big if Jos is off.

Give our best keeper to them and for free I would be furious.

Yes great business, take the divisions best keeper, freeze him out and give him away to a rival(oh that we were that lucky). Its down to JOS. One of the greatest motivators we have seen, man manager sublime, he has really changed our injuries, our fitness our thrifty defence and built a team capable of taking the Conference North by storm.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

We're not going to get anything for an injury prone 34 year old with 6 months left on his contract. Get real people.

Unfortunately that won’t stop people posting emotive crap

Westwood is far to good for where we are heading under this clown of a manager, Should be playing for us and keeping us in the league.

It's fine to blood youngsters but to claim they are keeping the seasoned professionals out on merit is a little silly when you are getting hammered every week. 

1 minute ago, Prince said:

Westwood is far to good for where we are heading under this clown of a manager, Should be playing for us and keeping us in the league.

It's fine to blood youngsters but to claim they are keeping the seasoned professionals out on merit is a little silly when you are getting hammered every week. 

I think it's pretty safe to say that Jos can't play him. I know everyone thinks Jos is a complete baffoon but for me he is that AND a fall guy. 

The rotation and constant change of formation, tactics is baffling yes but with deduction I'd say westwood is one of many Chansiri doesn't want Jos to pick for financial reasons. 

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that Jos can't play him. I know everyone thinks Jos is a complete baffoon but for me he is that AND a fall guy. 

The rotation and constant change of formation, tactics is baffling yes but with deduction I'd say westwood is one of many Chansiri doesn't want Jos to pick for financial reasons. 

This may very well be true - but Jos has openly said that he, and the rest of the £120kpw for doing nothing gang, aren't being selected for footballing reasons and Westwood is officially third choice keeper.

So he's either a buffoon who stubbornly refuses to select players who'd strengthen a struggling squad, or he's openly lied to the fans. Either way he comes out of it looking like a c___

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, poite said:

Good. Top keeper that deserves to be playing for a big club that is run properly and has realistic ambitions of getting to premier league. 

Would wish him the best of luck if this move goes through

I think the same could be said for a few of our players.

Forestieri , Reach, Joao....You couldn't fault any of those three for jumping ship . They could all ' do a job' for a genuine promotion contender  ( like we were just a few seasons ago ).

Fessi and Reach could play in the Premiership , Joao ..well it would be interesting to see what he could in a team more suited to him.

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

This may very well be true - but Jos has openly said that he, and the rest of the £120kpw for doing nothing gang, aren't being selected for footballing reasons and Westwood is officially third choice keeper.

So he's either a buffoon who stubbornly refuses to select players who'd strengthen a struggling squad, or he's openly lied to the fans. Either way he comes out of it looking like a c___

Trouble is, I think we'd all be a bit foolish to think Jos is this great big dictator who happens to be working for a control freak, who is not sacking him. This has to be Chansiri for me.

Look at Jos, he looks and sounds like a yes man to me.

While Jos is here, not so many pointing the finger at DC.