I've got a source in club (No joke)

14 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

'apparently unlikely' doesn't fill me with confidence he hasn't took training today.

14 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

Did your mate say which Monday?

• Haha 2

So i don't mind if the club decide to stick with Jos or move on. As long as the club keeps trying academy players with a new head coach as well then i'm ok with it. I still would stick with Jos myself but the club needs to come out and address what is going on. Booing at halftime, rumours about Bruce. Doesn't need a forum or meeting. Needs a club statement detailing the clubs aims for this season and whether they are behind Jos or not. The club just needs to let the fans know we have a plan and direction.

If Jos has gone, maybe they are just agreeing a new deal with the new manager. Westwood playing today is plain weird. Lets see if the club announce anything. If he goes and the new man comes in, my prediction is we finish 16th, we are just not very good and we need a clear out and re-build. Doesn't sound like a job for Bruce.

15 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Is it the bloke who tries flogging programmes on the North at around 27 minutes ?

8 minutes ago, striker said:

Good to know, can he get on with it then please.

If the Bruce link is credible, seems to be some infighting in the hierarchy at our competition, Reading, about who they want, may work in our favour?

Interesting use of one word and another club 

On an SWFC Forum.....

Uncanny .....