I've got a source in club (No joke)

4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I don't think he'd dare. There would be an outcry if another dodgy Sage and Onion money generator rocked up. 

The club monitor this site, and the media are all already rapidly understanding how bad it's gone for DC.

He knows he's been outed as a bit of a fookwit in my view.

If we get a change, it will be a more standardised approach with someone known over here already.

Be prepared then though for more of 'I gave the fans what they wanted so it's there fault' if it doesnt work.

terry fookwit?

good job it wasn't bertie blunt, as his parrots a bit of a .......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SheffWedOwl said:

People do realise that you don’t have be be stood in the same room to sack someone? It’s not the bleedin’ apprentice!

This is true but I would guess Chansiri would think he'd lose face if he didn't do it in person.

4 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

This is true but I would guess Chansiri would think he'd lose face if he didn't do it in person.

He might do it via a 2 minute condolences montage video of Jos' best bits - might have to reduce to it to 20 secs though

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

And half of those 20 seconds will be a shot of him sitting glumly on the bench, whilst a Coldplay song plays.

I imagine he'll want to put it o the big screen during the Preston game - we can all boo at the cartoon capers he's put us through.

image.jpeg.7ee912346a46181be91c59fb6e100c11.jpeg

2 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Jos is a goner lads, just not sure when it'll be announced, really hope he's gone before the weekend, it's a massive game.

Not sure why Bullen gets so much stick, there's no proof he's a part of the problem.

Forest away on Boxing Day last year was one of our best performances of the season, all though I agree Butrton Albion on NYD was a disaster

Yeah, Forest away was a great result last year and I thought we were going to get the old dead cat bounce. All we got though was it turned out to be more of a stunned cat twitch, ffs. 

Only at The Wednesday lol 

11 hours ago, owls maniac said:

He was a crap player for us. Just had plenty of Pashun, which many wednesdayites perversely seem to value above actual talent. 

An absolutely preposterous statement to make. Don't understand the level of hate towards Bullen. Probably all stems from our dire performance at the minute though, can't be based on his time here

Bullen, in League one was actually a decent player and worked well with Wood at the side of him, heck he did a job in the championship as well .. bearing in mind he was in his mid 30's he turnd out to be a very astute signing that helped us gain promotion and stabilise in the league above. A good bloke as well with a lot of love for this club that gave 110% for this club .. a hell of a lot more than some shirkers we've had and what some are giving this season.

I've got absolutely no ill feeling towards the bloke at all and would be happy for him to carry on the club in some capacity if a new bloke came in ..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

I also know someone from inside the club very well, the difference between me and the op is that I would never ask, and even if I did they would never tell, just as it should be.

I'd definitely ask but I just wouldn't put it on here   

but that's because i want to know  not be seen to be ITK on here

5 hours ago, mcmigo said:

if some of the greater talents that pulled on our shirt had even a tenth of his bottle, our history would have been very different.

I also feel uncomfortable with the sneering attitude towards "Pashun". Fact is that Bullen/Semedo etc had high professional standards and, unlike others, never let themselves down.

4 minutes ago, bassdrinker said:

I also feel uncomfortable with the sneering attitude towards "Pashun". Fact is that Bullen/Semedo etc had high professional standards and, unlike others, never let themselves down.

it's the chosen weapon of the 'tiptap boys', they think we need to rid ourselves of all things, and 'tiptap' it about a lot more, as that will make us unbeatable.

Just been to the local poundshop and the lass behind the til said "cheer up" and "could be worse you could be that Wednesday manager that is getting sacked today, you know the one that looks like he works as a Taxi driver" i then smiled and said "sources" she looked at me and replied how many ? we have Heinz Ketchup and Daddies brown at £1, how many you want ?" i replied "none but how do you know? " she looked at me puzzled and whispered "it's on the shelf, says £1"... "no i meant how did you find out about the Wednesday manager ?".... She replied " Oh i read it on twitter so it's bound to be reyt, next customer"..

True story......ish :ph34r:

I made it up...:blush:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

It's the same old story which I, as along term supporter, have heard, and still hear , every time we change Managers., and this seems to be more frequent than many change their socks, colloquially speaking. We hear all the 'big' names,most of whom have failed in the past, or the names of our own ex=Managers, who have failed anyway.

There seems to be glimmerings of light, and hope, in the Championship, and the lower reaches of the PL, of new , untried names, who, while not making the front pages of the Dailies, are doing a steady job, getting far more out of 'lesser' talent. Many of these are doing so on shoe-string budgets often tighter than our own.

Maybe this is the way to go. Were we to appoint a young, up-coming, forward thinking Manager , however,there would also have to be a drastic change of thinking amongst the root and branch supporters.  It is unreal to expect Wednesday, who face it are a mid-table second division club, to be suddenly challenging for supremacy at the top of he Premiership.  Take the almighty Liverpool, who, in Shankly's time were World beaters. For the last few years, glory has avoided them, and it has taken a good nuber of years to recover.

I'm all for giving a younger head a chance, rather than mamny of he failed names.