I've got a source in club (No joke)

7 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Nowt concrete but a mate in the gulf reckons Michael Laudrup has been tapped up about managing an english 2nd tier club and was impressed by their owner & really fancies the challenge...............

and people think could be us why?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bullen was a model professional player for us. Gave everything on the pitch. But as a manager that’s a different story. The 3 games he had when Carlos left where shocking, yes only 3 games but you would have expected him to have got some sort of reaction from the players. Loved him as a player but let’s not ruin his legacy. 

We walloped forest away in his first game .

4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Apologies I forgot that was his first game. We didn’t perform to well after that though. Like I’ve said was a great player for us, really did like him but I think it should be left at that. I seem to remember when he was caretaker he said himself we need to get someone else in (or words to that effect)

6 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

To add some balance we were also tonked by Burton at home which left the poor bloke in tears nearly at his pres conference. It was as if he was pleading to fetch someone else in.

41 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Yorkshire Post saying Lahukay will be in charge for game against Swansea next Sat as Chansiri is not back till after the game.

Was a guest of one of the sponsors on Saturday and when having the pre-game tour we were told Chansiri was due back in the country tomorrow. 

54 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Yorkshire Post saying Lahukay will be in charge for game against Swansea next Sat as Chansiri is not back till after the game.

Yorkshire Post need to employ a spellchecker, i think this is their primary objective.

Edited by acquiescefc

8 minutes ago, Glossop_Owl said:

Was a guest of one of the sponsors on Saturday and when having the pre-game tour we were told Chansiri was due back in the country tomorrow. 

well if he is then something might happen today or tomorrow . I don't see how any owner can risk losing 8million at end of season if relegated ,value of club down to very little ,fan base never been so upset its a shame he was not at blackburn or saw the Bolton Rotherham games ,maybe he would have acted sooner. 

11 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Lots of people taking a punt on the back of the Nixon article in the hope of being proven to be ITK

Pretty funny to watch 

No not me pal, but I get why you would say that . Im not ITK at all , live in southampton,  travel up when I can , but my mate is a club employee who said he's 100% leaving . Hope its true . Wawaw

1 hour ago, jack whitham said:

This may be more the case; although Bullen could be asked to take the Swansea game - he did ok against Notts Forest last season.

Guest addedtime
7 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

No not me pal, but I get why you would say that . Im not ITK at all , live in southampton,  travel up when I can , but my mate is a club employee who said he's 100% leaving . Hope its true . Wawaw

He IS 100% leaving, just like I am 100% going to die one day.

The question is WHEN?

Bullen was shoved into the caretaker role last season. He probably saw it as a chance to see what he could. In his own admittance he wasn't up to the job. Thats no reason to now beat him about the outcome. At the end of the day the guys Wednesday through and through and always gives 100%.  

Show some respect.

Jos is a goner lads, just not sure when it'll be announced, really hope he's gone before the weekend, it's a massive game.

Not sure why Bullen gets so much stick, there's no proof he's a part of the problem.

Forest away on Boxing Day last year was one of our best performances of the season, all though I agree Butrton Albion on NYD was a disaster

35 minutes ago, Animis said:

This may be more the case; although Bullen could be asked to take the Swansea game - he did ok against Notts Forest last season.

And then not so well against Brentford, Burton and Carlisle.

Bullen seems the obvious choice short term. I think for a one off game, with the release of pressure, players can to a certain extent sort themselves out, but beyond that Bullen struggled as we saw last time. 

Probably why we are looking to get a replacement lined up before sacking Jos.

10 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

is 'your mate' jos?