I've got a source in club (No joke)

7 hours ago, matt68owls said:

I never quite got this fascination with Bullen, I know he lifted the cup in the playoffs but all I remember of him was being a bang average player.

Yes but he’s a club legend apparently, he’s on the painting and everything 

The comments on Bullen beggar belief. 

Sneering, know it all nonsense hammering a player who captained us to promotion, played everywhere on the pitch and even at 36 when his legs were shot would pull on the shirt and give 100 percent.

Bullen , in the context of the time, was a fantastic signing for us and if some of the greater talents that pulled on our shirt had even a tenth of his bottle, our history would have been very different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Sneering, know it all nonsense hammering a player who captained us to promotion, played everywhere on the pitch and even at 36 when his legs were shot would pull on the shirt and give 100 percent.

Bullen , in the context of the time, was a fantastic signing for us and if some of the greater talents that pulled on our shirt had even a tenth of his bottle, our history would have been very different.

Some of our members are too young to remember Bullen in his playing days for Wednesday, some don't even care.  Maybe he's not the best trainer in the world, maybe he's under instructions, who knows?  What I do know is that he should command some respect.  We've got some right vicious bellends inhabiting this forum.

• Like 1

Biggs knows something is about to happen at Hillsborough. You can read him like a book. When he starts suggesting things like managerial changes, then you know there’s going to be a change, he just never comes out and says it

5 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Yorkshire Post saying Lahukay will be in charge for game against Swansea next Sat as Chansiri is not back till after the game.

Personally don’t see why this would matter too much if we’re reverting to Bullen/Weaver caretaker control for a game or two until incumbent is fully signed on. Although I’m sure DC wouldn’t be the type to happily sack someone in absentia - credit where due, he’s always had the decency to show up in person for tough talks and doesn’t seem to go hiding if he can help it.

Edited by Mr. Tom

neg me all you like  I find this bullen slagging uncalled for and frankly pathetic 

whether he's a casualty too or kept on in a advisory role to help the transition he should some respect as a ex captain and good servant of the club imo

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Yorkshire Post saying Lahukay will be in charge for game against Swansea next Sat as Chansiri is not back till after the game.

You have to wonder what he is playing at, his 100m+ investment is disappearing down theshitter at an alarming rate, we have just luckily taken a point off Rotherham, we have the most useless manager known to mankind running a kick with our squad and tactics and he isn't even in the country.

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

Bullen was a model professional player for us. Gave everything on the pitch. But as a manager that’s a different story. The 3 games he had when Carlos left where shocking, yes only 3 games but you would have expected him to have got some sort of reaction from the players. Loved him as a player but let’s not ruin his legacy. 

Edited by WalthamOwl