I've got a source in club (No joke)

2 hours ago, Craig enock said:

All I can say is that he's going.  Apolagies for it not being 100 per cent accurate, but my pal says he's going . Im being told he won't be in charge for Swansea.  Look if I'm wrong fair enough , this site is about sharing things we've heard .im confident I'm being told the truth , but with Wednesday at the moment who bloody knows lol

Not your best moment on Owlstalk is it? 

Stick some lippy on and head off to the dressing room.

They will make a man of you in there .......

• Haha 4

On 10/12/2018 at 20:49, Southie_Owl said:

Okay so it’s back to my initial hope that Chansiri is trying to sell us to a super power like Red Bull and they want to hire a world class manager. So are leaving Jos in charge till that happens. No worries..

:duntmatter:

I’ll settle for them talking to Steve Bruce and lining him up for when the takeover is completed next week 

:stuwinky:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

I’ll settle for them talking to Steve Bruce and lining him up for when the takeover is completed next week 

:stuwinky:

I hope you will settle for the assistant manager from a forth division Albanian team then , which is more likely to happen than us getting Bruce. 

18 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I hope you will settle for the assistant manager from a forth division Albanian team then , which is more likely to happen than us getting Bruce. 

I would take the KF Mirdita assistant manager over Jos any day of the week, or the tea lady, bus driver, club mascot for that matter.

On 12/12/2018 at 15:39, Owl Stork said:

The club tells us nothing. I have it on good authority that Jos went on Monday and was immediately replaced by a lookalike android. They think we are fools. We'll know the truth when he starts to talk funny and doesn't move very much.........oh wait. :wacko:

Well at least this explains the recall to the under 23s for some of the senior pros 

even an Android is an improvement 

On 11/12/2018 at 22:49, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Not your best moment on Owlstalk is it? 

Stick some lippy on and head off to the dressing room.

They will make a man of you in there .......

A word of advice. .......

Make it easy on yourself.

Take a Tub of Vaseline....

They can be very Hard on people down there, (if you know what I mean)

lol    

On 09/12/2018 at 23:13, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

do you intend to 're run' this every week until...

it'll be a f***er for you if he gets it on a Saturday night.