I've got a source in club (No joke)

11 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

He was a crap player for us. Just had plenty of Pashun, which many wednesdayites perversely seem to value above actual talent. 

For the level we were at at the time he was decent, more importantly he was a leader and on several occasions took a game by the scruff of the neck and turned it in our favour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

Fingers crossed it's TRUE.

35 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

If it is true and is Bruce as strongly rumoured, I will be delighted.

Not because I'm a big Bruce fan, because DC must have got shut of his 'advisor' links.

No way would Bruce accept terms on advisor footings.

If we end up with another foreign unknown, then the advisors are still in place.

IMHO of course :biggrin:

I think you are bang on the money mate. 

3 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Nowt concrete but a mate in the gulf reckons Michael Laudrup has been tapped up about managing an english 2nd tier club and was impressed by their owner & really fancies the challenge...............

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt!

41 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

If it is true and is Bruce as strongly rumoured, I will be delighted.

Not because I'm a big Bruce fan, because DC must have got shut of his 'advisor' 5links.

No way would Bruce accept terms on advisor footings.

If we end up with another foreign unknown, then the advisors are still in place.

IMHO of course :biggrin:

It's a big big move form DC and will give fans a clear indication of the route DC is taking and I strongly believe will inpact on season ticket sales for next season.

If DC calls this right, gets shut of the poor advisors and goes the proven route I dare say all will be forgiven and we can move on from this sorry episode, get it wrong and continue with the Paxo plan and I can see us shifting very few season tickets and things turning toxic very very quickly.

Over to you DC.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt!

Its not BS,but theres no guarentee its us either,ML wouldnt be drawn on the club or a basic location IE london,the north ect,hes drawing a hefty pay cheque where he is for sure,but the owner/s were quite new to football

27 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Nowt concrete but a mate in the gulf reckons Michael Laudrup has been tapped up about managing an english 2nd tier club and was impressed by their owner & really fancies the challenge...............

Now that would get a buzz around the place. Would be bloody brilliant. 

10 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

The right about one thing but getting the sack no

You cannot sack somebody that is already left on mutual consent and yes all this will be made public tomorrow as for the next manager to take over

I have not got a clue and I do not think it is Bruce} 

It's Ruud Gullet, innit ?? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

It's a big big move form DC and will give fans a clear indication of the route DC is taking and I strongly believe will inpact on season ticket sales for next season.

If DC calls this right, gets shut of the poor advisors and goes the proven route I dare say all will be forgiven and we can move on from this sorry episode, get it wrong and continue with the Paxo plan and I can see us shifting very few season tickets and things turning toxic very very quickly.

Over to you DC.

Spot on 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Daz said:

''Veteran Terry Henfleet, who almost signed for the Owls a decade ago is rumored to be on the short list as player manager at the beleaguered EFL Championship club.''

That will be in the Star tomorrow now , nailed on. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

I thought it was going to be the Rivers of Blood speech lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, owls maniac said:

He was a crap player for us. Just had plenty of Pashun, which many wednesdayites perversely seem to value above actual talent. 

He took what little talent he had from Scot lower leagues all over the southern hemisphere in pursuit of professional football. Arriving at Hillsborough in the third division was the pinnacle of his ambition. His appearance at Cardiff was his very own World Cup I dare say he wouldn't sully himself wiping his tired feet on certain toe rags in the Wednesday fraternity. 

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I think you are bang on the money mate. 

I don't think he'd dare. There would be an outcry if another dodgy Sage and Onion money generator rocked up. 

The club monitor this site, and the media are all already rapidly understanding how bad it's gone for DC.

He knows he's been outed as a bit of a fookwit in my view.

If we get a change, it will be a more standardised approach with someone known over here already.

Be prepared then though for more of 'I gave the fans what they wanted so it's there fault' if it doesnt work.