I've got a source in club (No joke)

On 09/12/2018 at 23:13, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

You're source is wrong, Chansiri is not even in the UK until a day or two before the Forum. So id ignore the stupid rumours and get comfy cos I don't see a change until at least January maybe end of season.

Bottom line is not making a change just doesn’t affect things on the pitch, it affects things off the pitch too. The Chairman is going to lose a fair proportion of the fanbase coming through the turnstiles if he preserveres with our current managerial mastermind?

10 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Okay so it’s back to my initial hope that Chansiri is trying to sell us to a super power like Red Bull and they want to hire a world class manager. So are leaving Jos in charge till that happens. No worries..

:duntmatter:

If Carlsberg did Christmas presents 

:stuwinky:

7 hours ago, CS5swfc said:

You're source is wrong, Chansiri is not even in the UK until a day or two before the Forum. So id ignore the stupid rumours and get comfy cos I don't see a change until at least January maybe end of season.

He lands today 

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

4 hours ago, mkowl said:

So what time are today's rumours scheduled to start. 

8 hours ago, CS5swfc said:

17 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He lands today 

and off we go again   conflicting itk posts   

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 23:13, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

Wrong again.

36 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I love how so many random people have access to Chansiri's personal itinerary (and all seem to have a different one)

If I was him I'd run a 'blue dye' test find out where the leak is  incredible how many different variants of his diary there are