I've got a source in club (No joke)

19 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

Well, the hours tick by.... the club where your “mate” works isn’t your local WMC is it by any chance, and not Hilsborough at all, and he’d consumed several potent beverages before sharing this nugget of information with you? 

The only person with the sack this Christmas is going to be Santa Claus at this rate.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

4 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Well, the hours tick by.... the club where your “mate” works isn’t your local WMC is it by any chance, and not Hilsborough at all, and he’d consumed several potent beverages before sharing this nugget of information with you? 

The only person with the sack this Christmas is going to be Santa Claus at this rate.

I wouldn't be too hasty here.

4 hours ago, striker said:

I'm confused now..

Nothing in this world comes easy as you know you?

You have to think logically and stop guessing 

There's a pattern,

a trail,

many many connections 

Remember Pete Frames Rock Family Trees?

Write some clubs down and put down players n managers for them clubs 

You'd be surprised what you find ...

Get back to me with your findings 

And we'll compare notes ....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Didn't Vulva say DC was back in the country today? Got to give him time to travel oop north & get his shiz together before the scythe appears...........he likes a Christmas Eve sack too.

Don't we all?

He prefers the "Middle ground" ......

No more Gold stars on offer .....

• Haha 1

Sadly it appears he's going nowhere.  Which if we carry on as we are means the problem starts from the top and the fact that the difference between running a business and running a football club is huge.  Mr Chansiri needs to wise up quick smart or the business element is following every single Balti pie that was consumed on Saturday....

Down the sh*tter.

• Haha 1