I've got a source in club (No joke)

Got a mate who works in a decent position at the club who says luhukay will be  sacked Monday.. bullen in caretaker charge alongside weaver. Apparently unlikely he will even take training . I believe my pal to be well sourced . We will see . I expect idiot reply's to this , but im telling the truth juat hope my pal is wawaw

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Yep, times up it seems, but bullen as caretaker :carlosswfc: hope it’s just this week 

I hope to god Bullen and the rest of em are outed when the new guy arrives 

I never quite got this fascination with Bullen, I know he lifted the cup in the playoffs but all I remember of him was being a bang average player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it is true and is Bruce as strongly rumoured, I will be delighted.

Not because I'm a big Bruce fan, because DC must have got shut of his 'advisor' links.

No way would Bruce accept terms on advisor footings.

If we end up with another foreign unknown, then the advisors are still in place.

IMHO of course :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, SheffWedsince86 said:

Reading Alan Biggs tweets now seems to be suggesting something happening in the background at swfc and waiting to have new manager ready before removing Jos

garymegsongarymegsongarymegson

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Yep, times up it seems, but bullen as caretaker :carlosswfc: hope it’s just this week 

I hope to god Bullen and the rest of em are outed when the new guy arrives 

Agreed. Fresh start needed. No doubt some of our fans will be calling for him to get the gig once we beat Swansea lol 

20 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I love Bullen from his playing days with us but the last time he was caretaker manager, we were schooled by Burton at home...........Burton Albion!!!

I'd rather try Haslam for one game. 

He was a crap player for us. Just had plenty of Pashun, which many wednesdayites perversely seem to value above actual talent. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1