Has there ever ?

Has there ever been a time when the club has been so disconnected with the core fan base.

We've got a manager telling us to face reality, at the same time the club are trying to sell 1/2 season tickets in the north for £325

Laughable or just downright disrespectful ?

325 quid !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A very unreasonable price to watch rubbish but it wouldn't be fair on season ticket holders to make them any cheaper than the rip off price we paid. 

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Has there ever been a time when the club has been so disconnected with the core fan base.

We've got a manager telling us to face reality, at the same time the club are trying to sell 1/2 season tickets in the north for £325

325 quid !

Just to give this some perspective - spoke to some Forest fans on Saturday 2 x adult season tickets 2x junior season tickets £270 - that is  4 FULL season tickets for less than one HALF season ticket - just let that sink in !!  Chansiri is taking the pissssss 

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

325 quid !

joke

Just now, leicesterowl said:

Just to give this some perspective - spoke to some Forest fans on Saturday 2 x adult season tickets 2x junior season tickets £270 - that is  4 FULL season tickets for less than one HALF season ticket - just let that sink in !!  Chansiri is taking the pissssss 

he is taking the wee wee and seeing a lot better stuff at Forest at the mo

Just now, Sergeant Tibbs said:

325 quid !

We are renowned as a family club, not at present unfortunately, we are so disconnected at present, things need to change sharpish

Every time we go through difficulty at Wednesday, it always feels like the worst period ever. These prices are outrageous. 

In reality though, this is nothing, yet. I can see it going much further south before we reconnect. 

Edited by Mystic Neg

2 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

They'll be under an embargo within 2 years if they don't go up. :carlos:

4 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

Not quite right 

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2017/november/half-season-cards-now-on-sale/

2 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Every time we go through difficulty at Wednesday, it always feels like the worst period ever. 

In reality, this is nothing, yet. 

I disagree - this is the worst time.

hands down.

even when we’ve struggled in the past we knew where we were at and maintained an identity.

the club at the minute is nothing like I can remember in nearly 40 years

a shambles run by a know nowt.

i was worried at the outset about the takeover  and unfortunately my worst fears have been realised.

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

They'll be under an embargo within 2 years if they don't go up. :carlos:

May be  but at least they are being inclusive - the more I hear about Chansiri the more I think he doesn't have a pot - if he did there would be more infrastructure investment rather than hiding behind P & S ( the hand written signs at the concessions just shout lack of investment)

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont think half season ticket prices are a surprise with how much full season tickets were.

Test will be season ticket prices for next season. 

But he can't really manoeuvre much on that front either because of the long term season tickets. He's massively messed up not just for now, but for the foreseeable too.

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

325 quid !

Both tbh. :tango:

12 minutes ago, Maxine said:

A very unreasonable price to watch rubbish but it wouldn't be fair on season ticket holders to make them any cheaper than the rip off price we paid. 

Agreed. 

But you've just given the marketing team their justification.

A well run machine would add clauses into season ticket sales that future sales would reflect what was being offered on the pitch.

But not us. I won't be buying.

Just now, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

But he can't really manoeuvre much on that front either because of the long term season tickets. He's massively messed up not just for now, but for the foreseeable too.

Yes agree. Left himself very little room to change ticket prices until arguably 2024.

The money for the multi year season tickets probably already spent 18 months ago as well.

16 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

that's a complete lie

Their cheapest adult season ticket is £330

their cheapest half season ticket on sale now is £205

we can slag the club off for many reasons but don't make crap up