Club response required

If the club have already approached Bruce. Nixon is accurate when mentioning stuff relating to Bruce and there was a clear mood change in midweek with newspapers openly speaking about next manager and discussing names. Therefore it is probably true and it makes position of current incumbent untenable.

The last few games it appears things have got more desperate on pitch and this could be due to Jos and players knowing axe is about to come down and new manager is being sourced.

Now it has had public airing I think a decision has to be made quickly by club to sack or publicly back Jos. If neither action is taken things will only deteriorate and performances will get worse (oh yes they can). 

The overwhelming feeling of fans is change is required but reports in newspaper mean are now in dead man walking zone and this has to rectified as soon as possible for sake of club.

• Thanks 1

I think the dead man walking zone exists as long as our operations behind the scenes continue to be handled by DC and the “advisors”. On that basis I’d argue the new appointment when it happens will be a dead man walking from day one.

Change of manager, change of approach. Give the new guy the best possible chance of success.

Edited by Morepork
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Well I’ve got a little knowledge about this and Just wait till tomorrow and everything will be revealed...Let’s just say Jos had a meeting today with is Staff employees and players

Was it in Pizza Hut, cos I was there and dint see nowt.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Well I’ve got a little knowledge about this and Just wait till tomorrow and everything will be revealed...Let’s just say Jos had a meeting today with is Staff employees and players

I know nothing ( so my missus tells me ) , BUT i can confirm Jos was at the training ground today , i saw him getting out of his car when i drove past just before lunchtime .

7 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Sorting out the Nativity Play roles.

• Haha 1