A future prediction with my crystal ball.....

6 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

I looked in my crystal ball today....

It spoke to me....

This is what it said.....

Westwood, Jones and Boyd will be released from the club in the summer. They will be offered new contracts at other clubs and play more than 25 games a season for them....

:tango:

Jones and Boyd will end up at one of those  historic Manchester clubs, Oldham / Bury  / Rochdale..

Westwood will get better offers.

You'll likely see Abdi in John Lewis, as a lift operator. Don't want to overstretch him.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maxine said:

I saw Westwood at the training ground on friday and presumed he had been training.  I wondered if it meant he could be playing again for us.

Is it just a rumour he is one game away from a big pay day.

On another note (because it gives me a chance to slag that fkin useless manager off), it is surely time for Cammy to have week or two off. Wildsmith must be wondering what he did wrong. Unless it's down to poor management.

lol

2 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Jones and Boyd will end up at one of those  historic Manchester clubs, Oldham / Bury  / Rochdale..

Westwood will get better offers.

You'll likely see Abdi in John Lewis, as a lift operator. Don't want to overstretch him.

the very sad reflection on this ridiculous society is that abdi will have earnt   amassed a stonking pension for doing absolutely nothing