West stand ....

18 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Get feeling if Wednesday go up not much will be spent in the ground. Plan will be to move stadium.

Be 'The Chansiri Stadium' with his face in the seats. 

I wouldn’t worry mi owd , there is more chance of me playing up front for Man City than premiership football under chansiri 

9 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

They were supposed to be upgrading the electrical infrastructure to the stadium which was stopped after our play off exit against Huddersfield.

Supposedly a few plans 'on hold'. Didn't DC want to buy the space at the back of Niagra to extend the training ground across the river but was denied permission by the authorities?

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I wouldn’t worry mi owd , there is more chance of me playing up front for Man City than premiership football under chansiri 

And that assumption  is without watching yesterday’s  game ?  , only one way we are heading watching that limp effort . 

46 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

And that assumption  is without watching yesterday’s  game ?  , only one way we are heading watching that limp effort . 

I’m just about to watch our ‘highlights’ .... the sad thing is I may still go against Preston ... no idea why I put myself through this pain ! 

Just a thought - What possible reason is there for Chansiri to spend money on developing/improving the ground when it is obvious that the team are not heading for the promised land of the Premiership? And another thought crosses my mind in view of our current situation - Do Jos and DC want us to play such drear, dreadful football, and their ensuing results? Do they go to bed happy? Are they happy in their work? Do they do this deliberately to p**s off the supporters?  

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

Just a thought - What possible reason is there for Chansiri to spend money on developing/improving the ground when it is obvious that the team are not heading for the promised land of the Premiership? And another thought crosses my mind in view of our current situation - Do Jos and DC want us to play such drear, dreadful football, and their ensuing results? Do they go to bed happy? Are they happy in their work? Do they do this deliberately to p**s off the supporters?  

dc came here knowing little about football, he knows more now, but boy has it cost him.

as for jos, i honestly think some in the crowd could send the side out with more idea, i just fail to understand him, or most of the things he's doing, or allowing.

17 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I’m just about to watch our ‘highlights’ .... the sad thing is I may still go against Preston ... no idea why I put myself through this pain ! 

MEDICAL CAUTION / WARNING

please only watch the shortened highlights, long term side effects are common when watching extended highlights.

DISCLAIMER

SWFC are not responsible for irresponsible viewing.