No money to sack him

*No money to reward failures with big bonuses

*No money to back Jos.

*No money to sack Jos.

*No money to replace Jos.

*No money to back new manager

Lets all accept it. Get to the summer and replace the leeches and the broken players.

Edited by bigash_swfc

54 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

Hope I'm wrong but it looks like jos will have to resign to get what we want . We're absolutely fckud atm . The bigger problem is the owner . Need a new owner asap

A new owner doesn't change the financial restrictions on the club.

1 minute ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

Can't afford to be relegated.

Can't afford to sack JL

Can't afford to sack back room staff.

We've got to try and see this season out - less heckling of players may assist.

Can afford to pay a small group of players somewhere in the region of £120k a week but refuse to even use them. 

Was talking to somebody who works in football a while back who told me that what it costs to sack managers is a bit of a myth. I was told that these days a lot of managers contracts have a severance clause written into the contract which states how much they would get if sacked. Usually around 6 months salary.

42 minutes ago, darra said:

Was talking to somebody who works in football a while back who told me that what it costs to sack managers is a bit of a myth. I was told that these days a lot of managers contracts have a severance clause written into the contract which states how much they would get if sacked. Usually around 6 months salary.

Six months well spent imo 

11 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

His contract runs out in 33 days?

He might be on a bored to foook bonus though and hit the jackpot and bankrupt us

I heard this yesterday too so, if there's someone lined up, there shouldn't be an issue with releasing Jos.

Getting the right man in is imperative though, this time.

1 hour ago, darra said:

That may be true. However, in Jos' case say his actual contract ends in January (8th), this will just run its course, and we put him on garden leave and hire a new manager now,

This is unless, we gave him an extension in the Summer? There doesn't appear to be any info on this.

His agent Buchberger in Sports don't have any details, but they seem to be expert in sport management law, so they may influence the discussions.

It's normally a comprise arrangement/payment, but this depends on the remaining term of his contract - what is it?