Bannan at full time

4 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Cheers mate. Is that the front runner for not understanding your post or not understanding football? Have to ask because I don't understand. 

The post - I was initially questioning why so many people are on here with no intention of going to the games 

Unfortunately I’m in the painful few that attend 

I don't buy it when people say they can boo players because they went to the match like they think it gives them some upper form of credibility over those that didn't go to a match or didn't pay. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, nobody has the moral high ground and I hate it when people go on phone-ins and say shizzle like I've been a season ticket holder for 40 years ... like they think they're God or something   

20 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

He looked pissed from kick off. Kicked out at opposition players a few times, deliberately got booked in the first half as well. 

Not a happy place at the moment. We need a strong character in there to get a grip, instil some confidence, and reconnect players and fans. 

Fancies  an extended break at christmas. 

1 hour ago, stanningtonowl said:

So many don't go to games because of what's on offer. 

I don't go because i cant stand an overgrowing minority of our deluded fans TBH....

it's not the same anymore, hasn't been for years...

Saying that i think it's a football thing as well, i hardly watch any on the TV either these days, guess the sports starting to bore me sadly

Edited by steveger

1 hour ago, stanningtonowl said:

So many don't go to games because of what's on offer. 

Football Fan, one who is fanatically interested in football,  often a particular club or team. 

Football supporter, one who supports a team or club by financial means or by wanting it to do well. 

Owlstalker, someone who expresses an opinion about SWFC or other Owlstalkers on the Owlstalk internet forum. 

Hope that helps everyone with their definitions. 

It's a pleasure. 

Personally I fall into the second and third categories. lol

12 hours ago, steveger said:

I don't go because i cant stand an overgrowing minority of our deluded fans TBH....

it's not the same anymore, hasn't been for years...

Saying that i think it's a football thing as well, i hardly watch any on the TV either these days, guess the sports starting to bore me sadly

Same. I've hardly watched Premiership games for last 2 years, same with MOTD, so far detached from reality some of it

Stopped watching football league highlights last year because didn't want to watch us get battered on it ... so stopped enjoying it

i just play it now and enoyment that way .. watching us this season is painful ...