Bannan at full time

When team is struggling you look to your senior players more.

Think all of them including Bannan are letting us down at the moment.

Think the players feel the crowd is not really behind them anymore and think that is true a bit. But that has come about as its hard to feel we are in this together when things going wrong with the amount of money you read the players are on.

6 hours ago, ponym110 said:

Never mind full time, look at the video of the players walking out of the dressing room before kick off. 

Never seen a more depressed looking set of individuals before a game, that alone tells you where we are at as a club and a team.

No belief or motivation left in that playing group. Forget football if that was how your staff started the day's work, questions would be asked in any business or occupation.  We need leadership on and off the field.

Not defending the performances at all but it can't be easy knowing as soon as you get on the pitch and your name is announced you will be met with either stone silence or in a few cases booed before you have kicked a ball.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

If they were all laughing and joking then some of our fans would accuse them of not taking the game seriously.

Not being funny mate but look at the Rotherham player's faces for a bit of balance, they too all look anxious, apprehensive, nervous, non-jovial.

If we'd have won this wouldn't even be an issue.

I'd love to see a video of the players walking out under Carlos in his first season, i bet most of them have the same look as they walk side by side down a narrow tunnel against opposition players before playing in front of 25,000

Our fans at the minute ffs!

And we let Rotherham get comfortable in the game and boss the first half. 

Why oh why don't we try and take a game to the opposition, especially a nervous one at home 

32 minutes ago, torres said:

Its turned into X factor auditions with the stories on why people don’t go. 

I’m a huge Wednesday fan, I watch highlights now and again, got a tattoo of the badge, I would come to games but I live on the moon and have 74 kids and work 24 hours a day. Plus it’s near Christmas, bit chilly, I don’t like Jos and I can’t abide 3 at the back. 

All Wednesday aren’t we!!

Where abouts on the moon do you live ?

Wife's got relations on there 

32 Armstrong Avenue ....lol

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, ponym110 said:

Never mind full time, look at the video of the players walking out of the dressing room before kick off. 

Never seen a more depressed looking set of individuals before a game, that alone tells you where we are at as a club and a team.

No belief or motivation left in that playing group. Forget football if that was how your staff started the day's work, questions would be asked in any business or occupation.  We need leadership on and off the field.

Bloody hell, only just seen this. That doesn’t look like a team going out feeling confident or with a roising pre-match rally behind them.

14 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

He looked pissed from kick off. Kicked out at opposition players a few times, deliberately got booked in the first half as well. 

Not a happy place at the moment. We need a strong character in there to get a grip, instil some confidence, and reconnect players and fans. 

Other team know he's out playmaker they just press him out of the game and he gets frustrated and lashes out ,he needs help in the middle of the park ,misses Kieran Lee

Guest Hillsborough Mole
13 hours ago, ponym110 said:

Oh wow

That's so sad. They look like they're going to a funeral

14 hours ago, ponym110 said:

That's really disappointing to see .. That's a big issue at the moment with us .. a complete lack of impetus, belief, motivation or anything positive.  No one to gee up the troops and get fires in the belly or lift the players ... shocking

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, akbuk said:

Other team know he's out playmaker they just press him out of the game and he gets frustrated and lashes out ,he needs help in the middle of the park ,misses Kieran Lee

Posted similar in a thread yesterday. BB and JP are, more often that not, outnumbered in midfield; we need another body in there ( Kieran Lee clone)

8 hours ago, torres said:

Its turned into X factor auditions with the stories on why people don’t go. 

I’m a huge Wednesday fan, I watch highlights now and again, got a tattoo of the badge, I would come to games but I live on the moon and have 74 kids and work 24 hours a day. Plus it’s near Christmas, bit chilly, I don’t like Jos and I can’t abide 3 at the back. 

All Wednesday aren’t we!!

Perhaps if you went you'd understand why people are peed off. :ph34r: But yeah WAWAW!!

Edited by stanningtonowl

7 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Not defending the performances at all but it can't be easy knowing as soon as you get on the pitch and your name is announced you will be met with either stone silence or in a few cases booed before you have kicked a ball.

Don't condone booing but sitting in silence because the team have beat us into submission is understandable. Sorry.