Bannan at full time

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Jesus, looks like they’re all following a coffin into a funeral

That video tells a lot, yes it's a snapshot, but every player has the same disinterested look.

I know some fans( @DJMortimer ) hate the phrase, lost the dressing room, but a picture tells a thousand stories.

He's clearly lost it. 

5 hours ago, ponym110 said:

Never mind full time, look at the video of the players walking out of the dressing room before kick off. 

Never seen a more depressed looking set of individuals before a game, that alone tells you where we are at as a club and a team.

No belief or motivation left in that playing group. Forget football if that was how your staff started the day's work, questions would be asked in any business or occupation.  We need leadership on and off the field.

If they were all laughing and joking then some of our fans would accuse them of not taking the game seriously.

Not being funny mate but look at the Rotherham player's faces for a bit of balance, they too all look anxious, apprehensive, nervous, non-jovial.

If we'd have won this wouldn't even be an issue.

I'd love to see a video of the players walking out under Carlos in his first season, i bet most of them have the same look as they walk side by side down a narrow tunnel against opposition players before playing in front of 25,000

Our fans at the minute ffs!

1 minute ago, Pulsar said:

If they were all laughing and joking then some of our fans would accuse them of not taking the game seriously.

Not being funny mate but look at the Rotherham player's faces for a bit of balance, they too all look anxious, apprehensive, nervous, non-jovial.

If we'd have won this wouldn't even be an issue.

I'd love to see a video of the players walking out under Carlos in his first season, i bet most of them have the same look as they walk side by side down a narrow tunnel against opposition players before playing in front of 25,000

Our fans at the minute ffs!

Absolute rubbish. They don't have a Gary Neville, determined, focused look about them.

The body language is terrible. Defeated, not bothered, scared.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm glad that was the only game I've been able to see. Had a Dooleys VIP day for my 70th birthday.

I have actually got a picture of me in the dugout in Jos's seat and wondered if I could do any better. 

My contact number Mr Chansiri is.....

No forget it. I couldn't work for him.

I know you were ...

I saw you ......

You are taller than I thought you'd be ..

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Absolute rubbish. They don't have a Gary Neville, determined, focused look about them.

The body language is terrible. Defeated, not bothered, scared.

Gary Neville doesn't play for us and none of the players are walking out before a top of the table Premier league or Champions league clash.

Why do the Rotherham players have the same expression?

Why is that not an issue?

Because everybody can't wait to grab a stick to beat us with at the minute that's why.

Yes, we are dire at the minute and i desire a strong character at the helm who can speak English clearly so nothing gets lost in translation and players know their jobs in a settled side that isn't chopped and changed by the week.

But stop calling rubbish to fans that are trying to be balanced otherwise i will call you a fanny.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, vulva said:

Tom Lees always looks like a very reluctant footballer. Does he actually enjoyed earning money to play football?

He's had the same expression ever since he joined us, including playing under CC in our two play off campaigns.

But suddenly not smiling in the tunnel has become an issue.

Bannan is a very gifted footballer, but I don't think he's good enough to drag a poor side to victory, make it better than it is etc.

Unfortunately, him throwing a wobble at teammates is nothing new

22 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm glad that was the only game I've been able to see. Had a Dooleys VIP day for my 70th birthday.

I have actually got a picture of me in the dugout in Jos's seat and wondered if I could do any better. 

My contact number Mr Chansiri is.....

No forget it. I couldn't work for him.

Does anyone go to the match on here!!???

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Bannan is a very gifted footballer, but I don't think he's good enough to drag a poor side to victory, make it better than it is etc.

Unfortunately, him throwing a wobble at teammates is nothing new

He has to look at himself and his ability to pick up needless yellow cards, which will mean he has missed three matches through suspension. 

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He's 70 years old and lives in Norfolk ..

I think your even your uberfan loyalty would be stretched to its excess with this comparison Torres?

Thanks for your continued service to the cause  mate ...

Its turned into X factor auditions with the stories on why people don’t go. 

I’m a huge Wednesday fan, I watch highlights now and again, got a tattoo of the badge, I would come to games but I live on the moon and have 74 kids and work 24 hours a day. Plus it’s near Christmas, bit chilly, I don’t like Jos and I can’t abide 3 at the back. 

All Wednesday aren’t we!!

9 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

He looked pissed from kick off. Kicked out at opposition players a few times, deliberately got booked in the first half as well. 

Not a happy place at the moment. We need a strong character in there to get a grip, instil some confidence, and reconnect players and fans. 

Shame we can't lure Nigel Pearson.

When the team is playing well he's a joy to watch. 

But when we're in a rut id have him as one of the worst out there...

Too many shirked tackles

Too many hollywood balls to static forwards

Too many needless cruyf(sp) turns 

Too many hissy fits 

Too many lung busting runs to nowhere but when we need a lung buster in defence he ambles back arms aloft

I like the guy and when we're on it hes really good....But this lack of physicality and poor attitude is why he plays for us in the 2nd tier and not still in the prem

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1