Credit Rotherham

Guest The Horse

They were sharper, faster, hungrier and wanted it more than our representatives on the field did.

Stats don't show what I saw with my own eyes in that first half - a Rotherham team practically camped in our own half who a neutral would think were the home side.

We were absolute ladybit.

3 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

We're on our backside. There for the taking. Rotherham, like them pigs, couldn't take 3 pts off us. Today we just about shaded the game, although listening to Ronnie Moore on't radio, we didn't get a touch and they should have won by 6. One look at the stats show how balanced the game was. Rotherham will finish below us and like utd, they'll be overjoyed with another failure of a season. 

TBH, I wouldn't be too sure of that.

I really hope that there are three teams below us at the end of the season - but there's much more likely candidates than Rotherham though.

They seem to have a sense of togetherness, unity and team spirit that will serve them well in the coming months. We don't have this in any shape or form.

They've ground out a few good draws recently - we keep on losing week in week out.

Rotherham were the better team yesterday, particularly in the first half. 

I don’t think Toy Town were any good at all and you can see exactly why they are where they are in the league.

Yes they were “up for it” but they weren’t much better than us and have a distinct lack of quality throughout the side.

Paul Warne has got them playing to their maximum and they are still below us in the league, Jos Luhukay on the other hand is seriously underperforming at Hillsborough and a managerial change at Wednesday could see us pull comfortably away from the drop zone with the likes of Westwood, Fletcher, Hutchinson, Bannan, Reach and Joao in the side (not to mention the injured Forestieri, Winnall, Lee and Hooper).

In short we are both poor at the moment but I’d rather be in our position than there’s right now.

Edited by TrickyTrev

4 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

We're on our backside. There for the taking. Rotherham, like them pigs, couldn't take 3 pts off us. Today we just about shaded the game, although listening to Ronnie Moore on't radio, we didn't get a touch and they should have won by 6. One look at the stats show how balanced the game was. Rotherham will finish below us and like utd, they'll be overjoyed with another failure of a season. 

Obviously you weren't at the game then.  Rotherham were the best team first half. We maybe shaded the 2nd half. 

Not sure Rotherham will finish below us. We have better individual players but they have a motivational manager and good team spirit.  Depends on how long Jos stays and who replaces him.  

I don't think either team will go down. Just pleased Joao wasn't playing for them. Big daft lad at times but fast and dangerous at others. 

I don’t credit Rotherham with anything, they’re a poor side unfortunately the total ineptitude of our management team and situation almost gave them their first away win since Tivoli was up and running, leave it to the pigs to fawn over they’re equally bitter neighbours.

9 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

We were awful but fair play to them, came with a game plan and stuck to it. Should have won if they could finish. Proper display of a group of players putting everything on the line for the manager, Paul Warne is getting the best from a league 1 group of players. We need to start showing similar fight in matches and it starts from the gaffer, won’t be here much longer Jos will walk if not sacked I reckon. 

And replace him with warne

7 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

No,lets not.

His side is showing great spirit, he is working with the lowest budget in the league, he commands great respect from the players, fans and chairman, he is up and coming with the attributes of warnock and wilder, could anyone be worse than jos.

6 minutes ago, debram said:

His side is showing great spirit, he is working with the lowest budget in the league, he commands great respect from the players, fans and chairman, he is up and coming with the attributes of warnock and wilder, could anyone be worse than jos.

He's been a manager in this division for 21 games,no thanks,we can do better....................................................................................not saying we will,but we can.

17 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

He's been a manager in this division for 21 games,no thanks,we can do better....................................................................................not saying we will,but we can.

Just hope its a choice that gives us hope and not another unknown, if it happens that is.

2 hours ago, The Horse said:

They were sharper, faster, hungrier and wanted it more than our representatives on the field did.

Stats don't show what I saw with my own eyes in that first half - a Rotherham team practically camped in our own half who a neutral would think were the home side.

We were absolute ladybit.

Reminds me of a game a few fridays ago.outplayed...................................but very little else.

Difference being this time,both sides were shybo.

Edited by DELUDED OWL

They didn’t create much for themselves,imo the chances they had and squandered were gifted by appalling play by Wednesday 

Their first goal was an exquisite pass and the forward took it really well but only after we gave them the ball in a position that left our terrible defence fearfully exposed .

Not even the most one eyed Rovrum fan could suggest that the 2nd was anything other than a complete gift by Dawson 

For me, they shaded the 1st half and the 2nd was much of a muchness played out by 2 poor teams on the day who both are in a relegation dogfight already 

Poor game from both clubs

• Like 1