Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Spookone said:

 

I don't think thats the case, he clearly knows more than the man in the pub, he does have contacts and I don't believe he would put something like this out there unless there was something in it.

 

Things don't always go as predicted.

 

The huge volume of things he posts means some things are bound to stick, challenge him on absolutely anything and he instantly blocks you to preserve the myth.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

 

The huge volume of things he posts means some things are bound to stick, challenge him on absolutely anything and he instantly blocks you to preserve the myth.

of course he does, it's his 'living'.

he can live without some 'halfwits' sniping at him all day long.

(and that's how he will see it), he earns a good living from doing what we try to do as a pastime.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, keefdave said:

That's better than John Fitzpatrick, David Sadler and Nobby Stiles did in 1968

that nearly got past me.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

 

The huge volume of things he posts means some things are bound to stick, challenge him on absolutely anything and he instantly blocks you to preserve the myth.

 

I've no longer any angst with Nixon I used to because as above his early posts were scattergun rubbish  but he's now got a little rep going and I believe he's fed by agents promoting moves for their clients  bit like a plug hole gathers all floating  rumours where else would he get information ?

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dnhc said:

of course he does, it's his 'living'.

he can live without some 'halfwits' sniping at him all day long.

(and that's how he will see it), he earns a good living from doing what we try to do as a pastime.

 

if he's made a living out of getting idiots salivating at mostly nonsense then good luck to the bloke, doesn't add any credence to what he says though.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nixon saying he’s going to have a story in the paper on Sunday about us. He isn’t expecting anything to happen before that. Absolute crap from DC leaving Jos the clown in the job 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Nixon saying he’s going to have a story in the paper on Sunday about us. He isn’t expecting anything to happen before that. Absolute crap from DC leaving Jos the clown in the job 

What good will it do even if we beat Swansea? damage is done and 99% of fan base want him out and have zero confidence in him nor do players.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully Chansiri is trying to sell the club and is leaving Jos in charge until it’s sold.

 

Imagine if on 20th dec Chansiri says that he’s staying put, Jos is staying put and it’s the fans fault for the negativity atmosphere.  Merry Christmas everybody!

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Hopefully Chansiri is trying to sell the club and is leaving Jos in charge until it’s sold.

 

Imagine if on 20th dec Chansiri says that he’s staying put, Jos is staying put and it’s the fans fault for the negativity atmosphere.  Merry Christmas everybody!

iu.thumb.jpg.eddd8ede99d4e21ec4ece28c74a7fd73.jpg

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MEGMAN82 said:

What good will it do even if we beat Swansea? damage is done and 99% of fan base want him out and have zero confidence in him nor do players.

 

I agree, he needs to be gone even if we get anything at Swansea. That fact DC hasn’t sacked him already is shocking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit of an update from Nixon, not seen it posted, it's all clear as mud now anyway:picnic:

Screenshot_20181211-162318.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sure that DC has decided to sack Jos just before the forum, at least then the meeting will be less toxic and DC can try saying I’ve listened and I’ve acted (although months too late)

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so according to his tweet, he's planning to say something on Sunday but something might happen before that. these journo's are very insightful.

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

doesnt surprise me tbh  we are talking about a guy who spent over 9 months was it? organising a kit design that was delivered way too late  and was simply awful imo 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matt68owls said:

so according to his tweet, he's planning to say something on Sunday but something might happen before that. these journo's are very insightful.

 

bit amateurish tbh 

whereas Biggs has the art of saying nothing down to an art 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot believe that the decision hasn't been taken yet. It's ok seemingly wanting a new manager in place but fail to see any value in keeping Jos in place. He's lost the players but rather uniquely unified the fans in wanting him out.

 

All that is happening is that DC is inviting pressure and scrutiny on his actions which is unfathomable in view of the impending forum which perhaps sets the tone for criticism rather than constructive dialogue. While I've been largely supportive of DC's tenure, this aspect of his leadership really frustrates me. It's obvious change is needed and we are showing we've not learned from keeping Carlos too long and labouring to take necessary decisive action.

 

I'm confident the players would be reinvigorated and stand more of a chance at the weekend with the coach driver in charge, rather than Jos. The pressure he brings on himself and the team is just counterproductive now.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If DC is waiting to see how we do at Swansea before deciding to sack Jos I think I would take a defeat on Saturday. Only if it meant Jos would go. I hate losing but if it was for the greater good I think I would be okay with it just this once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really odd how managers get one more game to save their job - as if all the games beforehand hold no relevance!

Edited by AwokenGiant
  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with being a journalist is that sometimes you're in the know about things that happen.

 

Other times you're in the know about stuff that genuinely did NEARLY happen  - but then you're written off as knowing nothing because it didn't come off.

 

And yes I know "Hi Alan" etc etc... 

 

lol

Edited by 4MinsOfTimeAddedOn
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...