Alan Nixon

When do we pulling the sodding trigger? 

Hopefully, it's because we are ironing out the details with his soon to be appointed successor. 

The bloke has to go; his position is borderline untenable. 

Two straight games now (home and away) he's had fans chanting and calling for his head. The atmosphere is absolutely toxic around the club and, whilst I think he is only one part of a bigger problem, he has merely added fuel to the fires of discord since he got here. 

So out of his depth it is frightening and the longer he stays in charge the closer we come to that relegation trapdoor. 

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

When do we pulling the sodding trigger? 

Hopefully, it's because we are ironing out the details with his soon to be appointed successor. 

The bloke has to go; his position is borderline untenable. 

Two straight games now (home and away) he's had fans chanting and calling for his head. The atmosphere is absolutely toxic around the club and, whilst I think he is only one part of a bigger problem, he has merely added fuel to the fires of discord since he got here. 

So out of his depth it is frightening and the longer he stays in charge the closer we come to that relegation trapdoor. 

Correct on every level. 

Said at the weekend, no manger, survives on this sort of run. Except ours for some god forsaken reason. 

His position, is so untenable. Why is he even turning up everyday. 

24 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Beyond repair this, seriously hoped he’d be gone today. What on earth is going on at the club. The bloke is done ffs, it’s gone past the stage of ‘untenable’

I have come to the conclusion that no one at the club knows what they are doing and couldnt organise a p155 up in brewery. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I have come to the conclusion that no one at the club knows what they are doing and couldnt organise a p155 up in brewery. 

This. Does anyone seriously believe that a manager with the credentials of Steve Bruce would come and work at this sh*t show? I certainly don't. 

And, I also don't believe DC will release Paxo and the other hangers on. Therefore, I expect another obscure appointment, probably in the first week of February, you know, when the transfer window has closed. The club is that inept. 

• Like 1

It has to happen sooner rather than later. No win or draw will change that, we're well beyond that now. If he had any self respect for himself or the club he would leave and accept that as a risk to both him and the club, it hasn't paid off.

Everyone makes mistakes but it's only the greatest of people who are willing and able to admit when they are getting something wrong and allow corrective action to take place for everyone's sake.

He hasn't done this, he won't do this, and for that I no longer see how he can help us any longer. Let's just make a change and move on FFS.