Alan Nixon

14 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

That Blue&White fella will beat him to it tho.

He is the exact type of person we should be employing, why would I want him sacking.

Contrary to some people's beliefs I don't call for people to be sacked willy nilly, anyone with half a brain could see Carlos was finished after the Huddersfield game, as for Jos where do you start.

Edited by Blue and white

If we hear it’s Bruce tomorrow

a)It’s a bold move

b)Mr C still means business

c)The managerial appointment is better than I expected

d)Well done to Mr C for listening i.e. for eventually appointing a manager experienced in getting clubs promoted from the Championship.

e)We still need to stay up first. No getting carried away.

f)This squad should be capable of delivering sooooo much more.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He is the exact type of person we should be employing, why would I want him sacking.

Contrary to some people's beliefs I don't call for people to be sacked willy nilly, anyone with half a brain could see Carlos was finished after the Huddersfield game, as for Jos where do you start.

At the end, goodbye.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

If we hear it’s Bruce tomorrow

a)It’s a bold move

b)Mr C still means business

c)The managerial appointment is better than I expected

d)Well done to Mr C for listening i.e. for eventually appointing a manager experienced in getting clubs promoted from the Championship.

e)We still need to stay up first. No getting carried away.

f)This squad should be capable of delivering sooooo much more.

Think it will be a real statement of intent if he is appointed, things will have to change behind the scenes and there will be the end of Paxonas there will be no need for him.

It remains to be seen but I feel this could be The moment Chansiri actually starts to learn.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

Think it will be a real statement of intent if he is appointed, things will have to change behind the scenes and there will be the end of Paxonas there will be no need for him.

It remains to be seen but I feel this could be The moment Chansiri actually starts to learn.

And we would have an opportunity to work on some succession planning i.e. Bruce to eventually move upstairs, to support Mr C, and a new bloke integrated as manager.

If it happens. Ollie was rather giddy earlier however. Happy about something.

49 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Tedious at villa, his last club. Laugh all you like. At some point youll be calling for his head. 

So tedious Villa made play off final. 

I very much doubt we could attract anyone with a better record than Bruce.

Who do you want as next manager?  

50 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Easy fella,i just remember somone askin ya how long you'd give a new manager,and you replied something along the lines of,until i think we need a new one,a light hearted dig,no offence intended.