Next season

25 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

When times are hard, is when support is needed more! Glad to see some supporters left. 

Times have been harder in the past but at that time we weren't very good, had no money and our players were of a lesser level and so were the prices.

What is happening now is sheer incompetence and if people want to help fund it then go for your life but don't be surprised when it heads south.

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

Times have been harder in the past but at that time we weren't very good, had no money and our players were of a lesser level and so were the prices.

What is happening now is sheer incompetence and if people want to help fund it then go for your life but don't be surprised when it heads south.

Fair play, so you only support your club when decisions made are ones you agree with. 

Are you a parent and is your love / parental support conditional to your kids decisions and choices matching yours too? 

9 hours ago, Stoop said:

I’d be interested to know who would renew their season ticket next season if Jos is still in charge. I’ve been a season ticket holder since 92, but I genuinely won’t be getting one if he’s still here

Glory hunter. lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Can see why at times, like swimming against the tide constantly. 

For what it’s worth, I’m excited by the prospect of next season. I’m fairly certain we’ll see: 

- clear out of this players resulting in less financial pressure

- reduced prices (although not enough that all are happy) 

- a crop of youngsters one season on in their development 

- a squad of players that are combative, resolute and able to play week in week out

Will it be exciting, winning footy week in week out? No, but I can watch Man City for that on match of day! I want to see my club rebuilt and sustainable success put in place not a quick fix gamble! 

Jesus wepts does Chansiri have to take a steaming dump on your garden before you stop defending him? 

"Prospect" "Fairly certain" Let's have a bit of reality, nothing is going to change with this club whilst he is at the top. Yeah some players/high earners will leave, would I trust DC and Jos to do the right thing in terms of recruitment? Not a chance.

And reduced prices? More chance Efan Ekoku signing on a bosman in the summer.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Fair play, so you only support your club when decisions made are ones you agree with. 

Are you a parent and is your love / parental support conditional to your kids decisions and choices matching yours too? 

We all make mistakes, we learn from them, some don't and expect other to bail them out.

I liken Chansiri to a friend of mine, when he has a drink he will fight the world, it got to a point if said friend was going out I would go elsewhere, I still get on with my friend but time for bailing him out are long long gone.

34 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Can see why at times, like swimming against the tide constantly. 

For what it’s worth, I’m excited by the prospect of next season. I’m fairly certain we’ll see: 

- clear out of this players resulting in less financial pressure

- reduced prices (although not enough that all are happy) 

- a crop of youngsters one season on in their development 

- a squad of players that are combative, resolute and able to play week in week out

Will it be exciting, winning footy week in week out? No, but I can watch Man City for that on match of day! I want to see my club rebuilt and sustainable success put in place not a quick fix gamble! 

Words seriously fail me.