Next season

Just now, Stoop said:

I’d be interested to know who would renew their season ticket next season if Jos is still in charge. I’ve been a season ticket holder since 92, but I genuinely won’t be getting one if he’s still here

I have been saying the same thing for a number of weeks now. 

29 years I’ve had a ST and I’m in two minds to be honest. 

Bloke who sits next to me on grandstand has had a season ticket 52 years and he has to move because they won’t let him and others use the lift next season. I’m 37 and those steps are a killer for me!

Absolute joke. 

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

I’d be interested to know who would renew their season ticket next season if Jos is still in charge. I’ve been a season ticket holder since 92, but I genuinely won’t be getting one if he’s still here

If it carries on like this prob not .both me and son didnt want to go today after the pathetic showing at blackburn .there just no enjoyment watching at the minute 

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Or contributes to the problem, jeb end.

I can do this all day every day fella,you wanna criticise me for supporting  my team without conditions,knock ya self out,i'll just laugh at you and the likes for being fairweather.

And yes i know you're on the other side of the world,before you come back with that.

Edited by DELUDED OWL
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

I can do this all day every day fella,you wanna criticise me for supporting  my team without conditions,knock ya self out,i'll just laugh at you and the likes for being fairweather.

Far far from a fairweather, but then I'm not stupid enough to continue to throw good money after bad when lessons aren't been learned, fans are being taken for a ride and our club is a laughingstock.

There comes a point when it's ok to say, you know what I get feck all pleasure from spending my hard earned cash on the current shower.