Sam Hutchinson

We should be singing this guys name for 90 mins.

The way the club are dealing with this is a joke. Hutchinson is not dropped because Pelupessy is better. Something has happened... either Jos and Sam had a bust up and Jos is very good at holding a grudge... 

OR

there is something funky going on with FFP. If that’s the reason they should just say... maybe the truth will come out on Dec 20th. 

Either way I refuse to believe Pelupessy is a better choice and Hutch isn’t good enough for the bench. 

5 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Hutch would last 20 mins, go to ground and get sent off/ subbed off injured.

Not gonna play under this regime however many threads people keep putting  on here.

Crocks are not the answer & we've got a squad full of em!

Drain the swamp @ S6!

Sam Hutchinson has made 96 appearances 92 if you discount his four this season that’s over 20 games a season 

I get that he ( with others ) are not seen as a long term plan but he is on our books and whilst we are looking relegation candidates only a fool would discard him and others from this squad.

the fact we are looking so poor at the moment and lacking confidence we need all our quality senior pros to play there part 

They need to use them until there contracts run out 

Hutchinson has clearly spat his dummy out with Jos,  don’t believe it’s anything to do with FFP

Hutchinson still thinks he’s a Chelsea player, he’s clearly thankful to the club for giving him a career , but I’ve always kind of got the impression he thinks he’s bigger than SWFC 

Carlos just let him do whatever he wanted, he can’t train everyday so I think that’s probably been an issue between him and Jos 

48 minutes ago, Garry Powell said:

Hes sat at home getting paid laughing his head off the state we are in. Who could blame him, wee wee poor from the management and club.

you must have a very low opinion of him if you think that or he must have an even lower opinion of the supporters if he revels in our misfortune ……if it's so i'm very happy that he's not in the team if that's his attitude towards us …...I doubt though that your right 

22 minutes ago, torryowl said:

you must have a very low opinion of him if you think that or he must have an even lower opinion of the supporters if he revels in our misfortune ……if it's so i'm very happy that he's not in the team if that's his attitude towards us …...I doubt though that your right 

Actually i have a high regard for him , Otherwise he would say what a complete knob Jos and CC are, but would  you be really bothered if you had been frozen out?  You stick up for the establishment i will see you in league 1 

26 minutes ago, Garry Powell said:

Actually i have a high regard for him , Otherwise he would say what a complete knob Jos and CC are, but would  you be really bothered if you had been frozen out?  You stick up for the establishment i will see you in league 1 

I want them both gone so no i don't stick up for them ...hutch is my favourite player...I just don't think he'll be laughing at the present situation ..