Sitting on his backside all game....

He looks like he doesn't want to be here to me.

Rewind 12 months when he came in and the first thing he did was get what was available organised.

As players came back from injury the team improved and we made steady progress. Some players looked transformed under him Joaoa, Nuhiu, Reach etc. He looked like the man to nurture the youngsters and help them develop.

God knows happened during the summer but suddenly half of the players are no longer in the first team squad, The system that served us well last season is ripped up, we go ultra negative and players are played out of position. Instead of nurturing the youngsters they are played out of position and look lost.

The players look demotivated and uninterested perhaps due to the way some of the buddies are being frozen out.

I think Jos,s tactics this season have been absolutely crap but feel ther is a lot more to this than just Jos.

Time for a new manager  without any baggage to come in before it's too late to save the season.

With the look on the players faces in the ‘video clip’ of them coming out of the dressing room and with Jos seemingly almost ‘dead’ in the dugout ...maybe we are about to witness someone’s passing...although no doubt that’s misplaced again. 

Guest wilyfox
12 hours ago, Stoop said:

I’m starting to think that the only work that Jos Luhukay does at Sheffield Wednesday is to pick his defensive and attacking lineup out of a hat every Saturday morning

To be fair he's pretty good at that. Never draws the same numbers twice. That takes some doing. 

15 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

My view is that he shows a total lack of enthusiasm. As fans, we get animated occasionally (not as often as we used to) but today, all that he was missing was a set of headphones and a copy of The Beano. He couldn't have looked less interested.

Gardening leave riding the tram with Melo. 

7 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

It only matters when the team is playing poorly if we were top of the league and Jos was sat on his ringpiece all game it wouldn’t be mentioned 

“Pashun” is just another stick to beat a poorly performing coach with

You are so right. Why would he get up and tell a player any extra tactics during a game. Why advise one of the young players where they might be going wrong or move players positions or show any pashun for his employers. If I went to work and told people who work for me the plan at the beginning of the day and then never spoke to anyone again to advise or point out something during the working day because things had changed,  until we finished and went home, I think I'd be looking for new employment.

Looking to defend him beggars belief. 

7 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

It only matters when the team is playing poorly if we were top of the league and Jos was sat on his ringpiece all game it wouldn’t be mentioned 

“Pashun” is just another stick to beat a poorly performing coach with

I 100% agree with your first sentence.  

Certainly when results don't go your way, everything will be closely examined and scrutinised.  And justifiably so.  

Guest LittleG
18 hours ago, vulva said:

The key word is perception. 

The team mirrors the manager. No ideas, no creativity and no passion. 

As long as they all don't start growing moustaches!

43 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

You are so right. Why would he get up and tell a player any extra tactics during a game. Why advise one of the young players where they might be going wrong or move players positions or show any pashun for his employers. If I went to work and told people who work for me the plan at the beginning of the day and then never spoke to anyone again to advise or point out something during the working day because things had changed,  until we finished and went home, I think I'd be looking for new employment.

Looking to defend him beggars belief. 

Where do you get that thats a defence of a poorly performing coach ?

Poorly performing is a bit of a clue i would have thought 

Its an indictment of the "pashun" theory you dolt 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

How does it feel Owlstalkers when your boss says well done to you? Especially when it is said immediately when you've done something of note. Or what about when you are rightly bollocked when you've done something wrong? I guess it triggers a reaction from you but when the recognition doesnt come your way then maybe you get a tad frustrated. I don't expect our manager, head coach or whom it may be jumping up and down like Yosemite Sam but I would like to see him calling out players when they have done something good or bad.

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Where do you get that thats a defence of a poorly performing coach ?

Poorly performing is a bit of a clue i would have thought 

Its an indictment of the "pashun" theory you dolt 

So why say pashun is a stick

to beat him with inferring against fans? Read your post again. I'll not call you names. It's not a race to the bottom. 

55 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

So why say pashun is a stick

to beat him with inferring against fans? Read your post again. I'll not call you names. It's not a race to the bottom. 

Because it is otherwise it would be used against coaches at the top of the League when in reality its all rounduns 

You inferred stuff that wasn't in my post and wasn't meant to be in it or i would have have put it in it if you just read the actual words instead of "inferring" maybe understanding will dawn 

Stuart Pearce spent his entire managerial career so far charging up and down the touchline did him a lot of good didn't it

17 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Because it is otherwise it would be used against coaches at the top of the League when in reality its all rounduns 

You inferred stuff that wasn't in my post and wasn't meant to be in it or i would have have put it in it if you just read the actual words instead of "inferring" maybe understanding will dawn 

Stuart Pearce spent his entire managerial career so far charging up and down the touchline did him a lot of good didn't it

Wasnt he an England manager?