‘We Must See The Reality’

26 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Be nice if that could happen but aren’t a few still on decent contracts length wise , Hutch alone has 18 months left I believe . They will need paying off so some of the £10m you mention will be used to see them off and as for the crocks !! What do we do with them ? 

Everyone I mentioned are out of contract July 2019, so thats when the rebuild happens 

5 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

A new manager may be able to:

• define a clear tactical approach
  • nail down his preferred formation 
  • decide upon his best 11
  • Use all of the above to work on in training as opposed to chopping and changing every week
  • provide some support and guidance to the inexperienced players from the sidelines when things aren't going well

You've missed some bits off.....

Work under the same restrictions, with the same poor players and look void of life after 48hrs on the job. 

BECAUSE THAT'S MORE LIKELY THAN US SUDDENLY LOOKING HALF DECENT. 

I am not ITK but it doesn't take a genius to work out that JL,s salary and that of the playing squad massively dwarfs the one at the other end of the city.

Bur for far less outlay they have managed to build a squad good enough to compete for the top 6 and have a manager who , although a massive n0b , has determination , desire and a plan , and can obviously motivate...……...and I repeat all for less money, so why cant Jos manage to do the same?

I will tell you why , he is a joke of a manager , a dull, uninspiring wet blanket...……………….is that enough REALISM for you Jos ?

I’ve seen the reality thanks. You’re a plum, a feckin prize Dutch plum.

Tried to listen to your post-match assessment and had to turn off after about 40 seconds else the iPad would’ve been chucked into the garden. 

I’d rather invite the Jehova’s Witnesses in for tea and biscuits and a chat than listen to JL.

Last time the Jehova’s Witnesses came calling btw, someone stole my son’s bike from the front of the house. I asked if on their rounds, they’d seen anyone suspicious lurking around the neighbourhood. They said they hadn’t seen anyone. 

Bloody witnesses that saw nowt, they’re bloody useless too.

• Haha 2

Reality is we haven't sold a single player because we've had to.

Under Carlos we had a settled Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Pudil with Hutch in or around the defence.

34 clean sheets over 92 games 2015-16 and 2016-17. (plus another 2 clean sheets in the playoffs).

Why do we now have an ever-changing defence mainly composed of kids(who aren't ready for it).

We've now got the worst defence in the Championship.  It's like it's been deliberately sabotaged.

15 hours ago, poite said:

If only our idiot owner would also look at the reality and adjust his ticket pricing to reflect what fans are being asked to pay for 

Why...do you think that would change the performances on the pitch?  Do you think it would make any difference to the poisonous atmosphere in the crowd? Do you honestly believe it would attract more paying customers?....because I don't.

I shouldn't think there are more than about fifteen hundred walk ups to a home game now, so if you cut the price by a tenner, all that would do would be to cut the clubs income by about £15k a match...and increase the FFP problem by about £250K per season. It wouldn't even stop the whingers whinging.:carlos:

I don’t think for one moment Jos still wants to stick around as things are, why would he?  I reckon he’d like nothing better than to call it a day and be paid up and back home with his family and friends for Christmas sipping mulled wine without a care in the world. 

It must be terrible for him knowing that he’s got to just sit and take all the vitriol from thousands of people and even have to lie to to them without being able to say one single word in his own defence. He obviously doing what he’s been instructed to do when it comes down to the media. He’s a poor manager but it’s not his fault that he was selected for this job or that he’s having to stick it out and get all the grief he’s getting when he should have gone weeks ago. That’s down to Mr Chansiri, this whole sorry situation that we find ourselves in is 100% down to his making. 

16 hours ago, steveger said:

Most posters seem to ignore that fact on here that they are paid very well for what they don't do.....

They are mostly over the hill and over rated, past it has been's, sorry but it's true

from top to bottom in the club they are all doing a fairly shitty job from what i can read and see

People don’t realise we don’t have a good squad ... 

bannan is the best but doesn’t influence games much 

reach is king of the screamers with a good engine and attitude but doesn’t do much more 

ff is a crock with a poor attitude 

all the defence are utterly dire including lees , hector and now an over the hill Pudil  

young keeper gets pelt comstatly. Thornilley is good but like spurr before him will have that knocked out of him by the fans 

joey is sub par 

Jones and boyd are past it and should never have been signed 

Hutchinson is a crock who isn’t anything near what people think 

abdi is a waste of space 

hooper is finished , Fletcher is just okay 

João could be a million times better than he is . Poor application 

nuihu is well nuihu 

and the young uns May or may not make it but right now aren’t good enough 

this isn’t a decent squad at all 

• Thanks 1

Who's the funny guy of the dressing room or on the pitch now that Wallace is gone and how can you tell that Lees is the captain apart from the armband and pre-kick off thingies? In addition to skill and toughness, a good team needs personalities and I don't know if we have many good guys in there. Their confidence gets shot very easily and the senior pros are really not carrying the young ones through these rough patches which tells us something about their attitude.

15 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Sorry but it is nothing like season 2 under Carlos. Yes, the 2016-17 wasn't as exciting in terms of the brand of football but we at least had a defined way of playing which was effective and we got results. How many times did we get beat at home that season? This season I haven't got a clue what our tactical approach is and don't know what the formation is half of the time. I do know plenty of the players are being played out of position too often and none are playing as well as they can do.

We'll agree to disagree. There were times when I dodgy know what was going on under Carlos in that 2nd season and some performances were tragic. We are extremely lucky to come away with results because of the players we had at the club. Now we don't have them, quality is low and so are performances

Butt things definitely changed under Carlos in that 2nd season