Onomah

He is a good player and he showed in his good games that he was a more complete midfield player than anybody else we have.

It is quite simple really, given the state of our squad we need somebody with his ability playing well and in the team. It is up to the manager to sort him out and make that happen.

Somebody has got to be prepared to take Bannan's place. He's becoming the liability that Hutch was. Let's be honest he's becoming a liability. that's TEN yellows  and a match ban already, with a further two match ban to come.. With half the season gone, that's Bannan's reliability and use to the team down by 12.5% already, due to his inavailability.

2 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Why ?

Because Onomah likes to get forward

Bannan likes to run everywhere. 

As much as I don’t rate Pelupessy, there’d be an even bigger gap in central midfield with Onomah and Bannan in there. 

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s just another player whose had the benefit of playing with good players around him, making him look better 

Low and behold he comes here to a struggling side, you’d think he’d be able to look and play better than our existing crop of shiite 

Villa say he was rubbish, spurs fans either have forgotten who he is or wouldn’t care enough to remember anyway 

You talk shiite 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Because Onomah likes to get forward

Bannan likes to run everywhere. 

As much as I don’t rate Pelupessy, there’d be an even bigger gap in central midfield with Onomah and Bannan in there. 

More than 2 places in a midfield pal

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Somebody has got to be prepared to take Bannan's place. He's becoming the liability that Hutch was. Let's be honest he's becoming a liability. that's TEN yellows  and a match ban already, with a further two match ban to come.. With half the season gone, that's Bannan's reliability and use to the team down by 12.5% already, due to his inavailability.

No doubt theres people prepared to take his place mate..Not one of them is anywhere near good enough tho

4 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s just another player whose had the benefit of playing with good players around him, making him look better 

Low and behold he comes here to a struggling side, you’d think he’d be able to look and play better than our existing crop of shiite 

Villa say he was rubbish, spurs fans either have forgotten who he is or wouldn’t care enough to remember anyway 

Villa fans had mixed feelings about him but as he played plenty of games for them and they managed to reach the play-off final I doubt he was being carried for most of the season and so must have done something productive.

Not playing him at all is a complete waste of the loan signing made by the manager.Maybe he would have been better served trying to bring in a full-back or a holding midfielder instead, though he does seem happy with the player he bought for that position for some reason. 

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

By way of summary, Jos isn’t playing a player he brought in to replace the players he won’t play. 

Or he’s thought our defence is shiitee so I need Joey in there to ‘screen’ them. Problem is you need to be good at it 

20 hours ago, owls_wawaw said:

Anyone know if he is not 100% I know jos is clueless but don't understand why he not getting any games. We need his energy and I do hope like last time with bannan suspension he gets the game time

Seems a very strange signing . 

Guest LittleG
9 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Spurs must surely be thinking about recalling him, given his lack of game time. Maybe he'll prove himself now that Bannan has managed to get himself suspended for a couple of games but he's beginning to look a bit of a luxury player IMO.

Even if he his chosen to replace BB for the two games and plays extremely well, we all know that will be it and he will be back on the bench for the next match. We should be looking at playing him regular in a midfield 3 cos at the moment our midfield 2 of BB and JP are outnumbered every week in that area.

We could always move Reach out to the left of midfield, where he can truly thrive.  

Reach, one of the few players we have who have a great engine.  A proper runner so to be speak.  For me personally that's where I would use him, and tell him to make that left hand side his.  

Reach out to the left, Onomah on the right side of a midfield three.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ronio said:

We could always move Reach out to the left of midfield, where he can truly thrive.  

Reach, one of the few players we have who have a great engine.  A proper runner so to be speak.  For me personally that's where I would use him, and tell him to make that left hand side his.  

Reach out to the left, Onomah on the right side of a midfield three.  

Personally I would bench Reach , his performance yesterday was abysmal apart from the ball to Joao for the goal and the nuhiu  Chance