Sign in to follow this  
owls_wawaw

Onomah

Anyone know if he is not 100% I know jos is clueless but don't understand why he not getting any games. We need his energy and I do hope like last time with bannan suspension he gets the game time

6 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Anyone know if he is not 100% I know jos is clueless but don't understand why he not getting any games. We need his energy and I do hope like last time with bannan suspension he gets the game time

what energy ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Anyone know if he is not 100% I know jos is clueless but don't understand why he not getting any games. We need his energy and I do hope like last time with bannan suspension he gets the game time

What? He’s got about as much energy as someone who’s just drunk a 6 pack of elev8

May as well be send back to Spurs. Been no use to us but to be honest hardly given a chance by Jos. 

27 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Pointless him being here tbh. Like 99% of players in the football league Jos hasn’t got a clue who they are, where they play or what to do with them when they do

He played well against WBA and against Bristol City. 

He had a nightmare against Norwich and wasn’t great against Birmingham 

He’s a better footballer than most that get picked though. He will get a run now Bannan got the booking he wanted 

Spurs must surely be thinking about recalling him, given his lack of game time. Maybe he'll prove himself now that Bannan has managed to get himself suspended for a couple of games but he's beginning to look a bit of a luxury player IMO.

11 hours ago, Tom22709 said:

What? He’s got about as much energy as someone who’s just drunk a 6 pack of elev8

I’d be buzzing if I saw some Elev8 let alone drunk it!!  lol

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

May as well be send back to Spurs. Been no use to us but to be honest hardly given a chance by Jos. 

Cant fit him to have a blinder in the next 2 games

He must be sat there watching Pelupessey and Mattias thinking wtf am I doing here ?

You could include Reach in that as well 

13 hours ago, megsonstheman said:

he's garbage

He’s better than Pelupussy!

He’s just Shiite, nothing more to see here 

Edited by FreshOwl

48 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s just Shiite, nothing more to see here 

Winning the world cup last year with England U20 and playing in Spurrs first team suggests your assessment is Shiite !

Edited by hugeowl
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Winning the world cup last year with England U20 and playing in Spurrs first team suggests your assessment is Shiite !

Not to mention a full season at villa. 

It's the manager that is shlte. 

• Haha 1

Had a few poor games and looks like he’s not going to be given another chance under Jos. 

The problem he’s got is I don’t think him and Bannan can play in the same midfield. 

Just now, S72 Owl said:

Had a few poor games and looks like he’s not going to be given another chance under Jos. 

The problem he’s got is I don’t think him and Bannan can play in the same midfield. 

Why ?

13 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

He’s just another player whose had the benefit of playing with good players around him, making him look better 

Low and behold he comes here to a struggling side, you’d think he’d be able to look and play better than our existing crop of shiite 

Villa say he was rubbish, spurs fans either have forgotten who he is or wouldn’t care enough to remember anyway