Onomah

6 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Anyone know if he is not 100% I know jos is clueless but don't understand why he not getting any games. We need his energy and I do hope like last time with bannan suspension he gets the game time

what energy ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Anyone know if he is not 100% I know jos is clueless but don't understand why he not getting any games. We need his energy and I do hope like last time with bannan suspension he gets the game time

What? He’s got about as much energy as someone who’s just drunk a 6 pack of elev8

27 minutes ago, owls_wawaw said:

Anyone know if he is not 100% I know jos is clueless but don't understand why he not getting any games. We need his energy and I do hope like last time with bannan suspension he gets the game time

Pointless him being here tbh. Like 99% of players in the football league Jos hasn’t got a clue who they are, where they play or what to do with them when they do

He played well against WBA and against Bristol City. 

He had a nightmare against Norwich and wasn’t great against Birmingham 

He’s a better footballer than most that get picked though. He will get a run now Bannan got the booking he wanted 

48 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s just Shiite, nothing more to see here 

Winning the world cup last year with England U20 and playing in Spurrs first team suggests your assessment is Shiite !

Edited by hugeowl
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Winning the world cup last year with England U20 and playing in Spurrs first team suggests your assessment is Shiite !

He’s just another player whose had the benefit of playing with good players around him, making him look better 

Low and behold he comes here to a struggling side, you’d think he’d be able to look and play better than our existing crop of shiite 

Villa say he was rubbish, spurs fans either have forgotten who he is or wouldn’t care enough to remember anyway