Best to face facts.

1) No good blaming Jos for the cards he's been dealt. If it wasn't him it would be someone akin.

2) There's no money to spend, whether that's because of FFP, P+S or the owner has maxed out.

3) The reason certain players aren't getting a game is clearly not the managers decision.

4) The manager got the job because he'd do exactly what he was told.

5) The players are fully aware of the situation and are p---ed off as well as the fans.

6) tb buys Aunt Bessies Yorkies and passes them off as her own.

7) Hillsborough Mole won't STFU until he's installed as the chairman.

8) @OWLERTON GHOST has to notify the vice squad when he's visiting Sheffield.

9) @Mrs Blenkinsops shed is a salesman at Martins VW in Andover (Fact).

10) @Eastleigh Owl is not only ITK, he's kettled up as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

1) No good blaming Jos for the cards he's been dealt. If it wasn't him it would be someone akin.

2) There's no money to spend, whether that's because of FFP, P+S or the owner has maxed out.

3) The reason certain players aren't getting a game is clearly not the managers decision.

5) The players are fully aware of the situation and are p---ed off as well as the fans.

No excuses, the manager ain't good enough

What the OP fails to mention is...

1) why a so called 'defensive ' coach has a team that is shipping goals at an alarming rate

2) why he keep chopping and changing the formation leading to further inconsistency and lack of confidence

3) why he bloody mindedly overlooks perfectly good players that could make a difference

4) why continually exposes Dawson who's confidence cannot be helped by the lack of protection he gets

5) how he fails to inspire anyone, the team, the supporters, no one... Is this a true leader ?

6) how he has no clue what his best team or formation is.

Just saying.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

1) why a so called 'defensive ' coach has a team that is shipping goals at an alarming rate

2) why he keep chopping and changing the formation leading to further inconsistency and lack of confidence

3) why he bloody mindedly overlooks perfectly good players that could make a difference

4) why continually exposes Dawson who's confidence cannot be helped by the lack of protection he gets

5) how he fails to inspire anyone, the team, the supporters, no one... Is this a true leader ?

Just saying.

Just agreeing 

3 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Just saying.

1) The defenders are crap, that isn't his fault.  He inherited the squad remember.

2) Mainly down to injuries he can't get a settled squad, hwy that is, f--- knows.

3) Refer to my point 3.

4) Refer to my point 3.

5) refer to my point 5.

6) That's a matter of opinion, he plays his best team to beat what's in front of him.

7) tb yorkies are disgraceful.

7 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

1) The defenders are crap, that isn't his fault.  He inherited the squad remember.

2) Mainly down to injuries he can't get a settled squad, hwy that is, f--- knows.

3) Refer to my point 3.

4) Refer to my point 3.

5) refer to my point 5.

6) That's a matter of opinion, he plays his best team to beat what's in front of him.

7) tb yorkies are disgraceful.

I appreciate Jos has his work cut out and some things beyond his control.

Our problems run deep.

That said he's stale, he's no ideas. Can't help but think we would perform better with a different manager with a fresh  outlook to inject new vigour and organisation to the resources we have.

Most of us can see that we should be performing much, much better than we currently are Football pundits who cover the Championship, say exactly the same thing Forget that we are hamstrung in the transfer market, there is enough quality within the squad He has had time enough to get us organised, and identify a way of playing. Frankly there is no evidence that Jos managed either of those things

Edited by gurujuan

54 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I agree with points 1 to 5 but I have some doubt over 3. 

The rest of it is just.... errrr.... never mind. 

7 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Utter crock . Jos is out of his depth and the squad know it. Get a new manager and results would take an upturn. This team is midtable at worst if you pick the best 11

So with a new manager, Dawson wouldn't have dived all over that shot for their second goal then? . That's what I don't understand , people chanting ' Jos out 'because a player messes up.

6 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I appreciate Jos has his work cut out and some things beyond his control.

Our problems run deep.

That said he's stale, he's no ideas. Can't help but think we would perform better with a different manager with a fresh  outlook to inject new vigour and organisation to the resources we have.

There is nowhere to go with the resources at his disposal It isn't difficult to see what's happened. McClaren and Lambert visited and didn't like the brief. DC interviews Jos, tells him there's no brass and Jos say's FFS there must be something in the kitty. DC says 0.5 million and thats it. Jos signs Joey.Crab the manager all you want, it won't make any difference. At the end of the day, the blokes had £500,000 to spend. Our failures don't lie at his door.

5 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

There is nowhere to go with the resources at his disposal It isn't difficult to see what's happened. McClaren and Lambert visited and didn't like the brief. DC interviews Jos, tells him there's no brass and Jos say's FFS there must be something in the kitty. DC says 0.5 million and thats it. Jos signs Joey.Crab the manager all you want, it won't make any difference. At the end of the day, the blokes had £500,000 to spend. Our failures don't lie at his door.

With respect I don't agree.

I think sticking with Jos likely means watching in div 1 next season.

He doesn't look like he knows what to do.

Changing it up gives a chance, we might still fail but at least it won't have been without trying other options.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

With respect I don't agree.

I think sticking with Jos likely means watching in div 1 next season.

He doesn't look like he knows what to do.

Changing it up gives a chance, we might still fail but at least it won't have been without trying other options.

Nobody, with any credibility will take the job, that's why we have Jos, it really isn't hard to see to be honest.