Hector

That’s the problem, the team and formations change that often, I’m sure the players aren’t sure what they are meant to be doing

We need someone to come in, pick our best 11 and get them motivated, organised and well drilled

Westwood

palmer.     Lees.     Hector.   Pudil 

Matias.     Hutch.   Bannan . reach

Fletcher. Joao

2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

That’s the problem, the team and formations change that often, I’m sure the players aren’t sure what they are meant to be doing

We need someone to come in, pick our best 11 and get them motivated, organised and well drilled

Westwood

Fletcher. Joao

Stop it with that sensible speak! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Westwood

Fletcher. Joao

This - possibly FF for Reach.

1 hour ago, southstand said:

Where was he playing today

one minute he's centre back, then right hand side of a 3 then centre midfield, 

More confusing was these positions constantly changed 

It's the j is way, unpredictable to the extreme of madness

21 minutes ago, Stoop said:

They don’t have a clue what they are doing, the other players don’t have a clue where the others should be, no one has responsibility for any area of the pitch and the outcome is the dross We whiteness every single game 

I would love for Hutch to play but that ain’t going to happen is it (why oh why isn’t he allowed to play?!!), therefore, I’d like to see Hector play in the same area of the pitch that Franz Beckenbaur, Lothar Matthäus (towards the end of his career) and Ronald Koeman did - sweeping in front of the back four (as opposed to behind it) and with free reign to step into midfield. Doing that would provide support for Pelupessy.