Forum on 20th

Just now, Sonny said:

Remember ‘that’ press conference with Dave Allen. There was so much anticipation and expectation on here right up until it began that he was going to announce a takeover. Instead he called us all cretins and called one lady a venomous bïtch. Carnage.

I think the opinion of the fans from the club is not much better than what Dave thought of us then

• Like 1

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

Who in the right mind will take us over? 

-20m a year, plummeting down league, crap players - hardly looking good for us

The same (majority) players who came within one game of a very profitable business two years ago. It’s a gamblers dream. Most Hugh business people are gamblers. 

7 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I don’t think there would be a big line no, but with the contacts he or his family has expect a foreign owner - maybe a consortium? BK Latex is a bigger companie than it first seems, maybe a part sale? 

Latex yer say....reyt up Mr Mandingo's street. UTO.

Edited by MrsHall
  • Haha 3

I'd love to believe that some big announcement will come out of this forum but I just can't see it.

Surely something as big as a possible change of ownership (or revealing the intent to sell) wouldn't be saved for a little forum infront of a few hundred people. 

42 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Expecting club to be announced up for sale or even sold, this will take president over a new 

Jos' I  can't answer to Don Howson's question of how long he's got left in charge may suggest that a sale is possible?

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

I'd love to believe that some big announcement will come out of this forum but I just can't see it.

Surely something as big as a possible change of ownership (or revealing the intent to sell) wouldn't be saved for a little forum infront of a few hundred people. 

Agreed.

I’d love to believe these ITK posts on here but I can’t help but think of something was in the pipeline we’d have heard whispers by now from what you’d consider more reliable sources.

My prediction for the 20th is another forum similar to the last and a bit of a waste of time.

Sadly I think things are going to get worse before they get better.

If there is an imminent takeover then it will happen pretty quickly. 

The ones that drag on over weeks, months etc., are the bs ones that result in nothing happening.

See Sheard and that bloke from Azerbaijan. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

If there is an imminent takeover then it will happen pretty quickly. 

The ones that drag on over weeks, months etc., are the bs ones that result in nothing happening.

See Sheard and that bloke from Azerbaijan. 

I won’t believe anything until Max Kaiser makes an announcement on the Kaiser Report!!lol

• Haha 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I won’t believe anything until Max Kaiser makes an announcement on the Kaiser Report!!lol

Speak for yourself.

I'm waiting for confirmation from Mr Farrell.

He's ITK when it comes to takeovers 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If we get anything other than the usual plea for fans to stop posting nasty things online, interspersed with jokes about our squad being stronger than United's and calls for patience while he sorts things out, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I agree, and timed to try and sell 1/2 ST and then Sts for next year. It's gonna be ignoring questions and avoiding issues while blaming everyone and everything for the problems at the club. 

10 minutes ago, RichieB said:

If he wants to leave and has found a buyer then he’ll just sell and leave. I doubt he’ll create some bizzare sense of theatre where it has to be unveiled in front of a bunch of us no marks. I guess he could announce he’s trying to find a buyer though.

1 minute ago, swfc1983 said:

I miss Billsaja

Christ. 

Those were the days. 

This site was mental back then. Thing is we were skint and were willing to entertain a chancer. 

This time, we've spent a small fortune, and can't spend anymore (due to FFP, no money left or a combination of both), and find ourselves in a similarly poor position.

Couldn't make it up.